May 24, 2020
That's definitely a weird bug. Does it persist between monsters and dungeon runs?
Yeah, after i reached certain amount of damage(i cant be sure), it became like this. In combat logs shows that dealt 1 damage, counter also dealt 1 damage and toxin weapon deals -4 damage. Sometimes it went even to such thing, that enemy restored health when i attacked :unsure:

Dungeon literally became unplayable for me, no matter where i started. From 1st or current floor

Though... Sometimes enemy spawn with 1 health

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Yeah, after i reached certain amount of damage(i cant be sure), it became like this. In combat logs shows that dealt 1 damage, counter also dealt 1 damage and toxin weapon deals -4 damage. Sometimes it went even to such thing, that enemy restored health when i attacked :unsure:

Dungeon literally became unplayable for me, no matter where i started. From 1st or current floor

Though... Sometimes enemy spawn with 1 health
Could you attach your save file? It'd be helpful if I could check it out

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Here you go. 7-1 during one of encounters to show for example, how much damage dealt... When you go further and further, you might meet enemy which won't receive damage at all.
Somehow, and I'm not entirely sure how, your "outgoingdmgmod" is a negative number.
This can be fixed on your save by enabling the console:
1. Open the game folder
2. Open the renpy folder
3. Look for 00console.rpy
4. Look for the following line:
"# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer statement being False.
config.console = False"
5. Set it to "True"
"config.console = True"
6. Press SHIFT+O in-game to display the console.
7. Type "$ outgoingdmgmod = 1"

Otherwise, this'll be fixed in the next update, which may come soon if there are any more sneaky bugs that need cleaning up.

May 24, 2020
Somehow, and I'm not entirely sure how, your "outgoingdmgmod" is a negative number.
This can be fixed on your save by enabling the console:
1. Open the game folder
2. Open the renpy folder
3. Look for 00console.rpy
4. Look for the following line:
"# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer statement being False.
config.console = False"
5. Set it to "True"
"config.console = True"
6. Press SHIFT+O in-game to display the console.
7. Type "$ outgoingdmgmod = 1"

Otherwise, this'll be fixed in the next update, which may come soon if there are any more sneaky bugs that need cleaning up.
Yeah, damage got fixed. I also wanted to say, that when you type floor which you want to enter, you get crash if you press enter and there is nothing.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Eh.... And another bug...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It happened in event with her introduction

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alrighty, I think that's enough bugs discovered for a hotfix! :ROFLMAO: I'll start working on it as soon as I've finished drying from my shower.

Edit:
OP has been updated:

0.9.0b:
  • Added additional measures to prevent a crash regarding Lady Balethorn's name.
  • When choosing a dungeon floor, leaving it blank sets you to floor 1 instead of crashing the game.
  • Fixed minimap blocking the Juggernaut hangout if you chat to her first.
  • Fixed an issue where some players were dealing negative damage.

Last edited:
Reactions: preferax
May 24, 2020
Well... I will leave review when this game will be fully completed, but overally it's ok work. Main issue is sudden ai art in some parts of scenes( for someone like me, it's instant turns off). Also ai art of some characters, i think it would have been better if it was just shadow silhouettes with a little bit different details(like hero in flashback can be changed to shadow of current hero Kane + some details like helmet and etc).

Last edited:

fuocoperpetuo

Jul 27, 2021
is there futa growth/transformation?

Meaning, is there growth and expansion after the first sequence?

corruption of the MC too!

May 24, 2020
is there futa growth/transformation?

Meaning, is there growth and expansion after the first sequence?

corruption of the MC too!
Uhm... Well.. It's something that you choose at start of this game(you can be considered as femboy, futa and etc). You cant "expand" corruption of MC :unsure:. At least you cant do this in currentversion

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
Does anyone have a full save? i don't know why, when i loaded my full save after i completed all the new content, the game just crashed and my save was deleted by a ghost or something, i don't want to do it all again

May 24, 2020
Does anyone have a full save? i don't know why, when i loaded my full save after i completed all the new content, the game just crashed and my save was deleted by a ghost or something, i don't want to do it all again
Here you go, my last save. I am pretty sure that i got all content, considering that i explored everything and etc....

servingirl

Mar 15, 2024
1) I also wrote some lore in a mdf_an-maid-inspired haze, glad to see theres someone who far surpasses me in my madness.

2) No but seriously. This entire VN so far manages to fuse interesting plot, cool character writing, and insanely hot sequences in such a genius way. AND theres an option for there to be a cute tgirl. WHAT is not to love. Not to even MENTION Juggs she did NOT have to ball that hard.

3) My most legitimate hope for kane is that he reads one of Lyra's yaoi fics and has a lightbulb finally go off in his cavernous skull.

4) The fact that Lyra is literally textually a chaser in the transgirl route is funny.

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
hey how do i open the currency cheat menu? coming back to this game for the first time since 0.4 or 0.5 and i forgor

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
In an older version it looked like there were going to be some type of scenes where Lily stole Emi from her brother. Did those get canceled? :(

4.60 star(s) 71 Votes