Sophierose

Nov 14, 2020
This is a cute game but I hate Mc brother and his maid they both are asshole and just want to jump into the game and kick there ass

Windchaser

Jul 12, 2021
Got a crash in Lyra's first event. I'm using custom names for all the maids. I Ignored the error and continued normally, with Emi's custom name showing.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/1 - Dungeon.rpy", line 6, in script call
    call dungeonsetup from _call_dungeonsetup
  File "game/6 - Hangouts Emi.rpy", line 1198, in script call
    call dareend
  File "game/2 - Manor.rpy", line 7, in script call
    call morningevent from _call_morningevent
  File "game/6 - MorningEvents.rpy", line 3518, in script
    if emi6 == 1:
  File "game/6 - MorningEvents.rpy", line 3518, in <module>
    if emi6 == 1:
NameError: name 'emi6' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call dareend
    if emi6 == 1:
  File "/home/windchaser/Games/Dolphin/0.9.0b/renpy/ast.py", line 2133, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "/home/windchaser/Games/Dolphin/0.9.0b/renpy/python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "/home/windchaser/Games/Dolphin/0.9.0b/renpy/python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if emi6 == 1:

Linux-6.7.4-2-MANJARO-x86_64-with-glibc2.39 x86_64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Unveiling the Unknown 0.9.0b
Sat Mar 16 07:53:20 2024

Windchaser

Jul 12, 2021
Hokay, final bug report from me! Started in 0.9.0a then updated to b.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feature request: A bikini maid outfit for Lyra. Doesn't seem fair she's the only maid without something other than the uniform/undies/nude to wear. (Also I like the idea that the protagonist just made the bikini maid uniform the official uniform. :D )

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
So Im having an issue triggering Lady Balethorn's hangout it has the (day 25+ Hazel 2) needed but Im pretty sure I've met both requierments but it wont let me start it.

• Thinking Face

d3nj1

May 14, 2023
no threesomes with the step sis and hazel pegging you? I understand why considering a lot of people in this site don't like butt stuff, but it feels like megumi from jjk, the potential's there.

Reactions: gremmie

Apr 18, 2022
Got a crash in Lyra's first event. I'm using custom names for all the maids. I Ignored the error and continued normally, with Emi's custom name showing.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    call dareend
    if emi6 == 1:
    if emi6 == 1:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call dareend
    if emi6 == 1:
  File "/home/windchaser/Games/Dolphin/0.9.0b/renpy/ast.py", line 2133, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "/home/windchaser/Games/Dolphin/0.9.0b/renpy/python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "/home/windchaser/Games/Dolphin/0.9.0b/renpy/python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if emi6 == 1:

Linux-6.7.4-2-MANJARO-x86_64-with-glibc2.39 x86_64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Unveiling the Unknown 0.9.0b
Sat Mar 16 07:53:20 2024
"NameError: name 'emi6' is not defined" is not talking about Emi's name, it's referring to the sixth 'hangout' event with her...
...which doesn't exist, there are only five 'hangouts' with Emi.

I believe it's a typo on the dev's part; replacing all 'emi6' with 'emi5' in 'MorningEvents.rpy' seems to fix it.

Put together a quick fix for those who don't do file editing.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
The events are a completely out of order in the game, lots of spoiler talks way before you get the corresponding event, specially with maid events.
The skills to reduce costs/maximize loot should be more in your face and cheaper to upgrade, because the are usually one of the first things you upgrade for efficiency purposes.
The dungeon +1 looks quite boring, I mean do the same thing over and over for a measly buff while carrying an annoying debuff.

Last edited:

lizaardt

Feb 25, 2018
The events are a completely out of order in the game, lots of spoiler talks way before you get the corresponding event, specially with maid events.
Agreed on that, it would be great if event have more requirement on each other. Discovering the new event while playing a save that fully cleared the next patch was nice ; starting a new save feel like the rythm is mostly off.

And I'm still putting the feature request: "gameplay-focused mode that does require to have reached specific dungeon floor as a requirements for more progress/events"

The skills to reduce costs/maximize loot should be more in your face and cheaper to upgrade, because the are usually one of the first things you upgrade for efficiency purposes.
Depend on their costs. Between doubling your combat power or buying a 10% discount for the next run, I know which one I would pay (since more power mean deeper dive mean more rewards)

I can't disagree on the fact than the balance of skill that give flat reward is a bit on the meh side (by the time they paid themselves, what they give you amount to nothing) ; and with the fact than the loop limit in the dungeon is a tad annoying (bless the update that added the warning when you did reach these maximum)

The dungeon +1 looks quite boring, I mean do the same thing over and over for a measly buff while carrying an annoying debuff.
Didn't play with them yet, but unless the bonus changed in the latest upgrade, I disagree:
- the moment you're so strong the dungeon offer zero challenge is not my cup of tea, so I do love a way to reset the progress Allowing me to still have some fun/challenge bonking monster while unlocking the new event/progress? That's a golden feature in my book.
- Unless it changed since the release, I saw a "gain +1 mana per hit" upgrade, this seems way stronger than a measly buff
- Unless it changed since the release, Increased heat was in the debuff list ; since heat also increase rewards, I would not really pit that in the "annoying debuff" category but more in a "double edged sword" category.

At the end of the day, when you feel done with the dungeon, the game offer you the option to just stop engaging with it/get out every single day without booping a single mob.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Depend on their costs. Between doubling your combat power or buying a 10% discount for the next run, I know which one I would pay (since more power mean deeper dive mean more rewards)

I can't disagree on the fact than the balance of skill that give flat reward is a bit on the meh side (by the time they paid themselves, what they give you amount to nothing) ; and with the fact than the loop limit in the dungeon is a tad annoying (bless the update that added the warning when you did reach these maximum)
I meant facilities upgrades and maid skills, both have upgrades that lower cost of upgrading the maids, the thing is those skills are somewhat expensive and by the time you can afford them you've already used lots of resources upgrading your maids, so while not a complete waste of skills it grates a bit my nerves to not be able to afford those skills at first.
Didn't play with them yet, but unless the bonus changed in the latest upgrade, I disagree:
- the moment you're so strong the dungeon offer zero challenge is not my cup of tea, so I do love a way to reset the progress Allowing me to still have some fun/challenge bonking monster while unlocking the new event/progress? That's a golden feature in my book.
- Unless it changed since the release, I saw a "gain +1 mana per hit" upgrade, this seems way stronger than a measly buff
- Unless it changed since the release, Increased heat was in the debuff list ; since heat also increase rewards, I would not really pit that in the "annoying debuff" category but more in a "double edged sword" category.

At the end of the day, when you feel done with the dungeon, the game offer you the option to just stop engaging with it/get out every single day without booping a single mob.
I might have to retract my "measly" comment since the buffs are not that bad, though the enemies gain extra stats without the debuff, and said debuffs are brutal: Take %20 damage, +20% Trade and upgrade costs, lose 4% crystals and gold daily,-2%hp when moving a floor, spells cost +1mp and Heat rises +5%. FYI there's a dungeon +2 so I guess these effects increase with level, the damage and heat can be somewhat manageable but the mp/hp costs and the various resources inflation can be annoying.

4.60 star(s) 71 Votes