RPGM Completed Unyielding Succubus Princess of Arrogance [Final] [nikukyu]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
Are you punished for being good at combat in this? Because "game over rape" is a cancer that should be eliminated. It's almost as annoying as people who look at an NTR story and ask if you can avoid the NTR.
The defeat scenes and the seduction ones are very similar, aside from some differences in the dialogue. So yeah, you can see most (if not all) scenes without losing

Reactions: atfields

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
The defeat scenes and the seduction ones are very similar, aside from some differences in the dialogue. So yeah, you can see most (if not all) scenes without losing
actually, that's what irritated me about this.... cause all the scenes that had 2 variations are basically the same scene with a difference in dialogue and facial expressions

you basically have to let her be caught, then seduce another person... for something that's almost entirely the same

Reactions: Gojii

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
The original lore of a Succubus is a sexual demon that drains men as they sleep. Although it sometimes gets confused for Vampires. Likewise, Vampires can get their "food" from both blood and semen. I just think the author somehow thought that Succubi also get food from blood too, or just wanted it that way. But yeah, it's commonly believed that Vampires are for blood and Succubi (and Incubi, which is the male version) are for sex

Ask and you shall receive:
real life succubus

View attachment main-qimg-dc76baa4c9237aa8919c03fa84ca3439.jfif

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
The original lore of a Succubus is a sexual demon that drains men as they sleep. Although it sometimes gets confused for Vampires. Likewise, Vampires can get their "food" from both blood and semen. I just think the author somehow thought that Succubi also get food from blood too, or just wanted it that way. But yeah, it's commonly believed that Vampires are for blood and Succubi (and Incubi, which is the male version) are for sex
There is even another version. Succubi steal semen and give it to Incubi for processing and corruption and then the Incubi impregnate women with it and the child becomes a witch. This is actually the version that results in the legend of Merlin, in some versions he was an Incubi's plan to force an Anti-Christ, however the woman purified her son before he could be born, and thus we have the Wizard Merlin.
Are you punished for being good at combat in this? Because "game over rape" is a cancer that should be eliminated. It's almost as annoying as people who look at an NTR story and ask if you can avoid the NTR.
IMO Game over rape is perfectly fine, it's just doesn't do it for some people. Instead of thinking of it as a mechanic it's more of a fetish, which is probably why you don't vibe with it. And NTR games where you can avoid the NTR can be a challenge for some that they want to take.

atfields

Oct 12, 2019
IMO Game over rape is perfectly fine...
It is fine for people who like it. Becuase it is a kink that is far from unviersal, it should be clearly stated. And unlike is the NTR avoidable people who walk into a game titled "Mrs. Big Tits's NTR Adventure" or something, you never know going into a GOR game if its going to be GOR.

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
IMO Game over rape is perfectly fine, it's just doesn't do it for some people. Instead of thinking of it as a mechanic it's more of a fetish, which is probably why you don't vibe with it. And NTR games where you can avoid the NTR can
It is fine for people who like it. Becuase it is a kink that is far from unviersal, it should be clearly stated. And unlike is the NTR avoidable people who walk into a game titled "Mrs. Big Tits's NTR Adventure" or something, you never know going into a GOR game if its going to be GOR.
I know I said it's more of a fetish, but I didn't mean a sexual one, though it can be that as well. More like the satisfaction that there are consequences for losing, or that the narrative is preserved. I know that while I do appreciate it, it can be annoying in games where all of the content is locked behind losses (especially older games that want you to lose when it's much easier to win) Fell asleep writing this and just going to post now so that I don't have this on my thing while I'm sleep.

atfields

Oct 12, 2019
I know I said it's more of a fetish, but I didn't mean a sexual one, though it can be that as well. More like the satisfaction that there are consequences for losing, or that the narrative is preserved. I know that while I do appreciate it, it can be annoying in games where all of the content is locked behind losses (especially older games that want you to lose when it's much easier to win) Fell asleep writing this and just going to post now so that I don't have this on my thing while I'm sleep.
You're still talking past the point and doing so in a way that feels insultingly dismissive.
The point is that GOR is something that should be tagged. If you like it the punishes you for being good at combat forcing you to learn after you've possibly missed permentantly missible content, and if you simply don't like it there is no way of telling that it is a core feature of the game.

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
You're still talking past the point and doing so in a way that feels insultingly dismissive.
The point is that GOR is something that should be tagged. If you like it the punishes you for being good at combat forcing you to learn after you've possibly missed permentantly missible content, and if you simply don't like it there is no way of telling that it is a core feature of the game.
Talking past what point? You said it was a kink, but it doesn't have to be one. That's it. If you want it to be a tag I don't care either way. I didn't comment on that part because I had nothing to say besides a clarification on what I had already said. If you are insulted by that, that wasn't my intention, but I also don't feel sorry for that either.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes