RPGM Completed Unyielding Succubus Princess of Arrogance [Final] [nikukyu]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
After the war, the kingdom of the devil has welcomed the day of peace. However, one day humans suddenly started to attack us! The next queen of the Demon Kingdom - "Reina" battle quietly began.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-28
Release Date: 2023-07-21
Developer: nikukyu
Publisher: 072 Project
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

ss-1.jpg ss-2.jpg ss-3.jpg ss-4.jpg ss-5.jpg ss-7.jpg ss-8.jpg ss-9.png ss-10.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So is the rape tag, she defeats and rapes her enemies ? or is it the typical where she has everyone walk all over her and every man and their dog have their way with her ?

Really hard to find games where succubus MCs (true mosnter girls) dominate the battlefield, so why im asking.

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
"The next queen of the Demon Kingdom battle *quietly* began."

:rolleyes: ...and so it all started with a BLOWJOB? lol

THX for the share...

Last edited:
Reactions: Alkasal

Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
So, they rape a Succubus ...... a demon that needs sex to survive and absorbs the life energy of the person they are fucking.....

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
you actually know that dozens of different variations of succubi exist in different fictions and most of them don't even need sex to survive, right?

low quality hentai really fucked up some things about fantasy in general..

And another thing: you probably woudn't want to be forcibly fed anyway even if it isn't with someones dick

Last edited:

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
odd. says pregnant on website, but not here. must be a bad ending that this person didn't run into. which is fine. unless pregnancy is either a key component of the game or has a multitude. of endings with pregnancy, i don't think its needed

nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
So is the rape tag, she defeats and rapes her enemies ? or is it the typical where she has everyone walk all over her and every man and their dog have their way with her ?

Really hard to find games where succubus MCs (true mosnter girls) dominate the battlefield, so why im asking.
Technically, it's both. You either allure them to fuck them, get info from them, and then kill them or you get railed when they spot you

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
you actually know that dozens of different variations of succubi exist in different fictions and most of them don't even need sex to survive, right?

low quality hentai really fucked up some things about fantasy in general..

And another thing: you probably woudn't want to be forcibly fed anyway even if it isn't with someones dick
It has nothing to do with hentai.

Succubus in folklore have always been sex based and survive off mens semen.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I got no context whats goin on.. But couldnt that just be a hicky ?

X to doubt.

I know for sure in some lores, they are dream demons, and others, they are from hell.. But praying on men is all they have in common. hence being seductive females

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
As refreshing as it is to not see the usual comments of 'is ntr avoidable', I gotta ask about the English. Poetry, readable, or none?

Axvz

Mar 25, 2021

SOME of versions have been, indeed. And?
I wasn't saying something like "back in my youth 1300 b.c. we had better succubi. Zoomers spoil everything nowadays"
What I actually stated is the fact, that the most shitty and fetishised iteration is now on the hypetrain. And we have to thank hentai for this, since only japanese succubi in media now using this stupid "whoa, cum, omnomnomnom" thing. For example Witcher's succubi needed intercourse not spoonful of semen.And this is actual slavic folklore if I really have to point this out especially.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UnyieldingSuccubusPrincessOfArrogance-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Sea665
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes