RPGM Completed Unyielding Succubus Princess of Arrogance [Final] [nikukyu]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Lama69

Mar 22, 2018
Ah, i remember this one. Met a really bad MTL of this. Was ok in my opinion. Tho i am curious about one thing. HOW did the OP manage to change name "Domineering Reina wont submit" to "Unyelding succubus princess of arrogance." How? Now i know DLsite translations are usually bad, but how did the name managed to change so much from DLsite version?
Edit: Ah, never mind. Its not OPs fault, the idiots who TLed it on steam named it such. WTF?

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
As refreshing as it is to not see the usual comments of 'is ntr avoidable', I gotta ask about the English. Poetry, readable, or none?
this has ntr content? i thought it was just a woman has to do smutty things in order to reach the games ending without bn devoured game

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Ah, i remember this one. Met a really bad MTL of this. Was ok in my opinion. Tho i am curious about one thing. HOW did the OP manage to change name "Domineering Reina wont submit" to "Unyelding succubus princess of arrogance." How? Now i know DLsite translations are usually bad, but how did the name managed to change so much from DLsite version?
Edit: Ah, never mind. Its not OPs fault, the idiots who TLed it on steam named it such. WTF?
oh.. they renamed a title cuz they felt it sounded better than the original title.. I do that all the time with japenese titled games and anime.. they just forgot to change it back b4 they uploaded it

chaos1123

Nov 17, 2017
Does anyone know what the requirements are for the alternate endings? I've tried like 20 different combinations of shit, and it's always just the normal ending.

Lama69

Mar 22, 2018
Does anyone know what the requirements are for the alternate endings? I've tried like 20 different combinations of shit, and it's always just the normal ending.
For true end, you gotta get all the hints and then choose correctly. Bad end i think get captured in prison? IDK, i unlocked all CGs by completing game with True End on hard Bad end included.
Edit: Actually wait, Bad End might be trying to run away and getting caught.
Correction. Bad end is getting to father while having only few hints to culprit. Then trying to leave. You start to think it thru decide to go back, get caught, boom baby factory. Bad End.

Last edited:

Xerand

Nov 17, 2018
Changing titles is common in translation when they wouldn't make sense or would sound weirds. It happens everywhere and is one of the valid strategies. Hell, translating everything 1 to 1 is stupid and almost always turns out bad. That's why CAT or heavy editing is still the main choice and MTLs are often atrocious

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
The original lore of a Succubus is a sexual demon that drains men as they sleep. Although it sometimes gets confused for Vampires. Likewise, Vampires can get their "food" from both blood and semen. I just think the author somehow thought that Succubi also get food from blood too, or just wanted it that way. But yeah, it's commonly believed that Vampires are for blood and Succubi (and Incubi, which is the male version) are for sex

everyone fighting about succubus lore but what I wanna know is

WHERE IS THE FULL SAVE?

Ask and you shall receive:

atfields

Oct 12, 2019
Are you punished for being good at combat in this? Because "game over rape" is a cancer that should be eliminated. It's almost as annoying as people who look at an NTR story and ask if you can avoid the NTR.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes