ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Hello! Thanks for all the kind words in this thread. It means a lot to me.

Sorry if transformation isn't your thing. It's a core element in the story. It can't be patched out.
Welcome to F95.

So, tell me, is art planned for the scenes in this game? Or should I not get my hopes up?

Reactions: Jonathan Y

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Welcome to F95.

So, tell me, is art planned for the scenes in this game? Or should I not get my hopes up?
We currently have a poll on the Patreon right now for the first big art piece. I have no idea the timeline on when that will be in the game. If the game does well on Patreon, we'll keep doing fancy art.

Reactions: ponyguy

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Anyone who's played: is there f/f content? For these kinds of games, I prefer the MC to get with female or futa characters.
There are 2 FF scenes in the game currently, and 3 MF. We are going to try to strike a delicate balance. You are never forced into sex, so you don't have to worry about getting a pairing you don't like.

Reactions: slith333

NecSub

Jul 6, 2017
Really wanna try the game, but it wont load, any suggestions, it shows up in taskmanager but cant shut it of and cant remove the game cause it is technically running.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Not a lot of guidance I can give. It's a Unity game, so it runs most places. People have complained before that their anti-virus software messes with it. Try turning that off.

NecSub

Jul 6, 2017
Not a lot of guidance I can give. It's a Unity game, so it runs most places. People have complained before that their anti-virus software messes with it. Try turning that off.
Tried that, didnt run, and had to restart my computer cause my antivirus wouldnt start as long as Unyielding was running in the background.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
On the right, there are balls of color. Collect the balls that move around that match those balls on the right.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.0.8 is up. Mostly bug fixes, but a new boss was added to the Tin Mine Scene

Reactions: ponyguy
4.20 star(s) 32 Votes