MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Thank you very much! Great to see a dev so active with the community haha, is there any plan to revisit the game and add more artwork as like a patreon goal or something? I think the game would benefit from that quite a lot, totally fair if there isn't though! Just me wondering.
Sorry, but I'm totally focused on the sequel.

Reactions: International

Squikie

Nov 4, 2017
full gallery or a way to skip combat?
Been a bit since I played this, but I remember at the beginning of the game during the intro it asks you if you want to simply skip all combat. Not sure if its a gallery mod, but you can always just turn on skip text, skim through it all and unlock the scenes fairly quickly. If you dont bother reading (do reccomend though, story is and characters are nice) its fairly fast to just click through

Slackas

May 12, 2019
Been a bit since I played this, but I remember at the beginning of the game during the intro it asks you if you want to simply skip all combat. Not sure if its a gallery mod, but you can always just turn on skip text, skim through it all and unlock the scenes fairly quickly. If you dont bother reading (do reccomend though, story is and characters are nice) its fairly fast to just click through
couldnt get all the scenes so a full save or something for the gallery would be nice

trovinks

Feb 10, 2023
Do the events you go through directly determine which ending you get, or do you get more control about that towards the end?

mthemmel

Jun 10, 2017
Trying the game on android, lets me read a few pages of the introduction, and then it starts lagging really bad, progressively worsening, until it freezes. Any suggestions?

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Trying the game on android, lets me read a few pages of the introduction, and then it starts lagging really bad, progressively worsening, until it freezes. Any suggestions?
Are you able to get past the intro to the main page?

mthemmel

Jun 10, 2017
Are you able to get past the intro to the main page?
Yes I am, if i skip past the first few pages i can get to the page where I can save and change appearances and read tidbits, but once I select the next section of story it grinds to a halt probably 3 or 4 pages later. Haven't had problems with other games but not sure if I've ever tried one using the unity engine

granddad56

May 21, 2024
I redownloaded on my mac the game after accidentaly losing the file i had previously, but whenever i try to open it, it refuses to work, and if it does open, any time i try to click on it it refuses to register the action. This also seems to be the case for any other Unity game i download. Any advice ?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I redownloaded on my mac the game after accidentaly losing the file i had previously, but whenever i try to open it, it refuses to work, and if it does open, any time i try to click on it it refuses to register the action. This also seems to be the case for any other Unity game i download. Any advice ?
Well, if it's every unity game that has an issue, make sure your computer and all hardware drivers are up to date and restart the computer. Otherwise, the unity forums may be a better place to ask, since it seems more likely its a mac issue, not this game based on your post.

JackH13

Nov 18, 2019
I love the game so far! Currently at Book 2 Visit.

Question: Is there, like, a transfrmation guide? The character art options show a lot of different art for changes that can be found through gameplay options, and I'm curious where some are or if I've mised them. Mostly for a second run once I've gone though once.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
I love the game so far! Currently at Book 2 Visit.

Question: Is there, like, a transfrmation guide? The character art options show a lot of different art for changes that can be found through gameplay options, and I'm curious where some are or if I've mised them. Mostly for a second run once I've gone though once.
Spoilers obviously:

Reactions: JackH13
4.20 star(s) 32 Votes