Mod Urban Demons [L0R3M's Mod]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
so this is kinda a remake-ish mod because it adds some better mechanics while it merges both mods into one ?
Boku explained that the story will more or less follow the OG version but will possess all the scenes of Chilly's mod and any new ones that we made and if he like it of course (the new scenes will only be added after the games reach the state of the other versions). The game is being remade in RPG Maker MZ instead of VX Ace. I'm unaware of better mechanics, only Boku would know.

Reactions: God_Batman

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Currently working on cleaning up the busts for the main characters, primarily getting rid of those strange lines. I've currently finished Donna. Still have a ton to do.

Before:
Donna-casual-1.png

After:
Donna-casual-1.png
(You'll need to click on the image to really see the differences. The lines are quite visible on her face and her hair in the 'before' image.)

Which version of Donna's hair do you prefer?

Last edited:

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Currently working on cleaning up the busts for the main characters, primarily getting rid of those strange lines. I've currently finished Dizzy and Donna. Still have a ton to do.

Before:
View attachment 1628039

After:
View attachment 1628040
(You'll need to click on the image to really see the differences. The lines are quite visible on her face and her hair in the 'before' image.)

Which version of Donna's hair do you prefer?

Before:
View attachment 1628050

After:
View attachment 1628051
(I also coloured in that weird white space on the left of her face.)
Does that mean that you are thinking of implementing the gym?

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
I'm not against it, if new scenes or edits of preexisting scenes are made for the gym, I'll try and fit them in.
there is i believe a photo of jennings you can get after gym class in OG. could port her storage scene there or new stuff.

ChumBukkit

Apr 8, 2018
I'm not sure whether I'll port the current scenes to the gym. I don't want scenes to become to repetitive. We'll see.
Seeing how you're here, and with no disrespect meant to Chilly and his love for crossovers and fanart and all, are you still planning on keeping all that for you mod? This is me just talking out of my ass, but isn't that more work for you?

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Seeing how you're here, and with no disrespect meant to Chilly and his love for crossovers and fanart and all, are you still planning on keeping all that for you mod? This is me just talking out of my ass, but isn't that more work for you?
He said that he will add all the scenes from Chilly including the easter eggs one, though I'm not sure how he will handle the otherworld.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote