Mod Urban Demons [L0R3M's Mod]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

darkdemise21

Jul 17, 2017
I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but is this an actual playable game? I went into the game, got the phone from the counter but can't do anything else.

Mar 6, 2018
Two questions. One is did anyone Sydney/Mom threesome edit? The one where they are both sitting on peter.

The other question, I know showing signs of pregnancy is out the window. But what about just them being knocked up with dialogue?
To me it seems a good place to add more story. Like why Ms.Amos moved out, or with Lisa and Shara to add more revenge on the bullies.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Two questions. One is did anyone Sydney/Mom threesome edit? The one where they are both sitting on peter.

The other question, I know showing signs of pregnancy is out the window. But what about just them being knocked up with dialogue?
To me it seems a good place to add more story. Like why Ms.Amos moved out, or with Lisa and Shara to add more revenge on the bullies.
Yeah, I think dialogue and events are fine, just scenes are the real problem.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020

The closest thing you'll likely get to pregnancy in my mod is the Mom ending. As for story, I don't plan on expanding on it unless it's for a scene.

I feel like I've seen the scene you're talking about pop up in Chilly's thread, but I know nothing about it

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Original. Chilly's has the eventing left in the game, but I don't think it's accessible.
If I remember correctly, the official release was bugged and I never took the time to finish and fix it for the mod. My apologies

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote