Mod Urban Demons [L0R3M's Mod]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
God this is so good, congrats man!!
Kinda glad you did redrew the couch. It got kinda weird when people were having sex on it, but some of the positions just looked off because of how it fit with the background. And this is a minor, don't even edit it nitpick, but...no indentation from where Nurse Donna is sitting?

Jul 13, 2021
Kinda glad you did redrew the couch. It got kinda weird when people were having sex on it, but some of the positions just looked off because of how it fit with the background. And this is a minor, don't even edit it nitpick, but...no indentation from where Nurse Donna is sitting?
Donna-HJ0001.png
Yeah, like I mentioned, I wasn't happy with the background (including the couch) yet. ;)

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I was looking to replay Urban demons this month but I guess I'll postpone it now thanks to this upcoming mod.

How much time do you think it'll take to complete it?

DamonStefan

Mar 5, 2021
Quick question, this mod has new scenes or are they the same as in the xalenda mods and the d f95? I ask because I read for there the new scenes would be added to this mod

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Quick question, this mod has new scenes or are they the same as in the xalenda mods and the d f95? I ask because I read for there the new scenes would be added to this mod
The new scene will only be added after Boku added the already existing one from the Chillys (F95) scenes in the game

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
The game doesn't work for me, when the MC wakes up and gets out of bed, the mother is not in the shower, the sister is not in the house, and I cannot access the school at all

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
Open the changelog, the game has no school yet cuz it is still a proof of concept, for now, there is no scene and most of the map is inaccessible. We all gotta wait for an update
LOL I downloaded the wrong game, I had both mods open LOL sorry for the ignorance

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote