Mod Urban Demons [L0R3M's Mod]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ChumBukkit

Apr 8, 2018
Scene done. I did some super advanced tricks to adjust the lighting a bit (a half transparent layer on top of the animation), hope it looks good.

This is God-tier! I'm new to your work, so I might of missed it, but have you done anything with Best Girl Mrs. Jennings?

Art by TheGrossMind

Reactions: Coal

ChumBukkit

Apr 8, 2018
And here I thought I had all Grossmind art for UD
Check his blogspot. Since he stopped posting on his pixiv, that's where I go to see new stuff from him. I think he unlocked his twitter, but that might as well be as unused as his pixiv.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Well in the spirit of a new iteration of Urban demons rising up like a zombie from its grave, I wanted to offer a suggestion and a recommendation.

Suggestion: This one may be hard to pull off but I would love to see lesbian only scenes in the game alongside more interpersonal relationships between the main women. We got some of this in the ending scenes and in the Jennings/Mom threesome but I would love to see more of things akin to that but with just the women. These could be like side stories that could be unlocked by achieving certain things in the game, sorta how Xalenda is doing it in his mod with the backstory room. I even have a few ideas.

Dizzy and Ms. Amos: Dizzy, ever the weeb - cant keep her eyes off of Ms. Amos because she looks like one of her favorite anime characters (something fictional fyi) and the Amos takes notice. Amos herself is a bit attracted by the nerd, her eyes and breasts are hard to look away from! After each one gets a push from their friends (Peter or Sydney for Dizzy and Kimberly or Donna for Amos), each one makes a move, Amos taking the lead and flirting up a storm to an infatuated Dizzy. They go on a date, find out their compatible and like eachother, leading to a steamy night of passion at Dizzy’s house. This could occur before Peter’s appearance or after.

Kimberly and the park milfs: Learning that her daughter is being bullied by Pito and Thomas, mama bear Kimberly takes charge and confronts Sarah and Lisa. The pair disregard her, saying that their darling boys wouldn’t have touched Amanda, implying that she made the whole thing up. Enraged, the long haired beauty storms off. Later and after a long talk with Peter, she conspires a plan: blackmail. She learns from Peter of their sex life and promiscuity and plans accordingly. She engages an one on one talk with them, seducing them and recording the whole thing. But it turns out all three liked their intimacy and decide to hash things out. Pito and Thomas stop antagonizing Amanda and Kimberly and the other milfs get to spend time together. All three agree, though Kimberly still has the tapes if things go south. She gives a copy to Peter safe keeping, and personal viewing ~.

Syndey and Dizzy: After their intimate threesome with Peter, Dizzy and Sydney decide to go on a date. Date ensues and things get steamy. After realizing their compatible sexually without Peter, they decide to have some more fun without him. They still are loyal to Peter and his mind melting cock, but when he’s not around the two agree their more than enough.

That’s all the ideas I have for now, and these are free to use for people making mods.

Recommendation: Now this may be controversial among the community but I believe this is the best option for the game and its future: the aging up of Peter. With every Urban demons game, Peter has always been a kid with the intelligent and mannerisms of an adult and this I believe this will become a detriment to this mod. Shota and Loli are barely allowed on this site, let alone anywhere else so its only a matter of time before this game its community go down in flames. I feel it would be best to age up the kid characters to be around 18-19. Alongside this, Peter could stay short (or short in comparison to the women; could make him 5-4 while the women hover around 5-8 to 6 feet) to keep things similar. Some characters could stay the same such as Amanda, who’s innocence and hyperactivity are central to her and is how you meet Kimberly (which in itself could open a can of worms as to why an 18 year old is hanging out with a 6-8 year old), but every other kid character could be aged up and nothing would change. It could go even further as an aged up and 18+ Alison could be a potential person to seduce! All the while creating a parallel between the Solomons and the Amos’s family.

What I am getting at here is that it would be best to remove the ss content in this mod, for the betterment of the game, and the overall expanded universe of remakes and sequels and what not.
While I like all of the ideas for the scenes, I have to agree with Zero and Crasher. Changing Peter's age would require:
  • Updating scenes to reflect his taller stature, which would require people who are willing to make those edits
  • Changing his dialogue as well as others to reflect his age
  • I would have to rewrite the story for Mrs. Jennings since he wouldn't be going to primary school
  • I would have to rewrite the story for Mrs. Amos since he wouldn't have become friends with Alison at school
  • I would have to rewrite the story for Sarah and Lisa since he never runs into Pito and Thomas
  • The babysitting mechanic would have to be removed since adults don't need babysitters.
  • etc.
I understand that your recommendation is made in good faith so that the mod doesn't suffer in the future but I don't think it's a feasible option. Besides, if they were to strike this down for its content, I would imagine they would have done it along time ago considering the original game was released in 2016, 6 years ago.

Last edited:

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
I don't speak English, it's hard to read everything, sometimes the translator doesn't translate correctly. If I understand correctly, this mod will unify the Xalenda and Chilly mod, am I correct? When they released the final version will this mod be updated? Is there any date?

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
I don't speak English, it's hard to read everything, sometimes the translator doesn't translate correctly. If I understand correctly, this mod will unify the Xalenda and Chilly mod, am I correct? When they released the final version will this mod be updated? Is there any date?
No, both Xalenda and Chilly allowed Boku to use any of their content for this mod. But this version will only be based on them and the original, but no unified cuz, for example, Boku will not take the girls that far in corruption like Xalenda. There is no date, the game is only a proof of concept now.

Reactions: Sgt028

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
No, both Xalenda and Chilly allowed Boku to use any of their content for this mod. But this version will be based on them and the original, but no unified cuz, for example, Boku will not take the girls that far in corruption like Xalenda. There is no date, the game is only a proof of concept now.
Thanks bro!

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
its interesting, even though the original urban demons was awesome, the comunity is absolutly stunning. Some of the images used in chillys mod weren't as good as some others but the amount of work and creativity people put in them is incredible.

Jul 13, 2021
This is God-tier! I'm new to your work, so I might of missed it, but have you done anything with Best Girl Mrs. Jennings?

Art by TheGrossMind
Hey, thanks!

No, I haven't done her yet, because I wanted to try and not just focus on my favourite girl in the game (which also is Mrs. Jennings). I feel like if I didn't do that I would only do Mrs. Jennings and never touch girls like Dizzy for example.

But an advantage of doing it this way is that I'm gathering experience before tackling Mrs. Jennings, which should hopefully lead to a better animation for her. ;)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote