Mod Urban Demons [L0R3M's Mod]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
:)

The truth had to come out one day.

But seriously, it is funny how, aside from a few scenes, Peter is treated like an adult. He’s almost never talked down too by any of the cast aside from the park milfs when they first meet, and he’s shown to have above average intelligence and thinking ability than the run of the mill eight year old. Its just interesting how it is, It feels like the story was made first and the shota part was dropped in after the fact; which is weird considering the wootch stuff.

On an unrelated note, I hope for more story for Kimberly and Ms Amos, the best girls. For the former, would love to see a date scene for her and Peter, for the latter, I would to see her in a powergirl costume, would be incredible.
Gotta agree there. *Sips fucking nice tea*
Gotta love me some Ebony❤

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Was Peter's age ever canonically stated to be 8? I assumed that he was ~10/12 years of age.

Also, writing dialogue that is both engaging and age-accurate would be a real challenge, but it would add a semblance of realism with a more linear progression-line for who/how you can engage in the game world. Check the spoiler below if you've got the time to read it all out. That includes you, Boku-kun!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 28, 2018
Was Peter's age ever canonically stated to be 8? I assumed that he was ~10/12 years of age.

Also, writing dialogue that is both engaging and age-accurate would be a real challenge, but it would add a semblance of realism with a more linear progression-line for who/how you can engage in the game world. Check the spoiler below if you've got the time to read it all out. That includes you, Boku-kun!

That's an interesting read but if that mod/game were to somehow exist then I simply wouldn't play it. Main appeal of Urban Demons is that it's a shota game that is actually complete and not from Japan. Removing that aspect would remove the main appeal because if I wanted to play a not shota game then there's fuckton of other RPGM options for that, and even more VN's. If someone has a problem with shota in shota centered game then I don't understand what are they doing here. I am not going to NTR games and complain about NTR being main focus for example, sheesh.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
That's an interesting read but if that mod/game were to somehow exist then I simply wouldn't play it. Main appeal of Urban Demons is that it's a shota game that is actually complete and not from Japan. Removing that aspect would remove the main appeal because if I wanted to play a not shota game then there's fuckton of other RPGM options for that, and even more VN's. If someone has a problem with shota in shota centered game then I don't understand what are they doing here. I am not going to NTR games and complain about NTR being main focus for example, sheesh.
I 100% agree, it would be different if Peter was older at first and then changed it later on, I could see and would understand if people were upset then. But believing that changing Peter that drastically would still be UD is just too much.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Yeah no offense Xalenda, but I can tell you from personal experience that an 8 year old can in fact be that pervy. Now understanding that perversion can differ from child to child, so Peter and he's friends being that advanced can happen.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
I just realized one thing, the game is considered a "mod" but it does not make sense since is being made from the ground and will also make fewer people see it since it will not appear on the Latest Updates pages. I'm just saying it wouldn't hurt not to call it a mod.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Urban Demons Re:New?

Zaiaku That's disturbing. Like, fantasy and fiction is one thing, but eight year old kids shouldn't be like that IRL.

**EDIT

" Found 11700 words that start with RE " Oh god, the Kingdom Hearts games will go on forever!

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Urban Demons Re:New?

Zaiaku That's disturbing. Like, fantasy and fiction is one thing, but eight year old kids shouldn't be like that IRL.

**EDIT

" Found 11700 words that start with RE " Oh god, the Kingdom Hearts games will go on forever!
Maybe it's just me but as a kid, I was very innocent by choice like I was aware that the kids around me were talking about but I never liked being included in it. I even hated seeing music clip videos that had violence on them.

Edit* I like the name but wouldn't RE and New say the same thing?

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
all this is a debate if he should age up or keep his normal age ?
if yes, I prefer to keep his normal age, in my point of view is less work for boku because some stories like Dizzy or the teacher wouldn't have to change that much.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
[/QUOTE]
"it will make said mod better as a whole" - that's not an opinion, you are stating it as a fact, so no, removing the shota is not gonna benefit the game from an objective view at all, the game is not gonna "evolve" by removing it, different is not evolving and therefore better. "I would like to see the game evolve past it and reach new different heights, alongside reaching new people" - why? no game should reach everyone, the game is stated to be about Hot milfs and one shota, and all the mods proceed to honor that statement, yes a mod could remove it but it would not make it better in any way. At this point this debate should die here together with the whole real children acts in real-life messages.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Alright, alright... it was a valid opinion. Let's not start flame wars and pissing matches, everybody's got a big peen and is the prettiest girl in their area (covering all my bases here).

Would removing the shota from a shota-focused game make it better? No - that's one of the main draws of the game. There are 100:1 games out there, even on this site, where the MC is a teenaged boy with a horse-dick who also happens to be surrounded by Milfs, so having one or two where the MC is actually younger isn't wholly unwelcome.

Would removing the shota from a game in general make it better? Possibly - depending on the context. If the kid's just there to annoy and cock-block you, not really; if the kid's there and trying to actively participate, probably. As stated above, outside of a fantasy or fiction, I don't ever want to think about little kids involved in anything sexual. Kids should be playing games and running around and swimming and making snow angels, not experiencing this kind of shit.

As for the game evolving, that's what I'm working on right now - I can't say much without giving the game away, but you can infer a lot already. Replacing the whole game with a non-shota MC would basically render it no longer Urban Demons, but something else entirely. Ironically, that's what my mod is turning into, and Chilly's working on his own, because we both have a story or six we want to tell, and you all seem to be interested in hearing them.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This game will die even before start if people still have a problem with him being shota looking like, can't we all just get along and don't altering his look or something? Maybe add option so players can change his age to fit their choice without any further change?

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
I just realized one thing, the game is considered a "mod" but it does not make sense since is being made from the ground and will also make fewer people see it since it will not appear on the Latest Updates pages. I'm just saying it wouldn't hurt not to call it a mod.
It may be built from the ground up, but it's still based on / is using assets from the OG and the other available mods, so I think it could be best described as a modded port. I like Zaiaku suggestion of Urban Demons Remastered, but I think it would be presumptuous to call it that before it's even finished.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote