Mod Urban Demons [L0R3M's Mod]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Also, I'm very happy that we are getting a new place at UD, having a church opens up lots of new possibilities to scenes. There was this other game similar to UD that I can't remember the name where at the church you could have a scene with one of the girls at the bench while the nun was talking, hope we get something like this at some point.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Love that animation, AnimationAttempts!

Two... minor annoyances? If I'm allowed to critique an unfinished piece of work? I dunno about the etiquette for mostly-finished pieces of work.

1: Grandma's head is jerky and kinda disorienting...
2: It's a single frame, but her right breast jumps up higher before falling. If that's the "starter" image for the animation, I totally get that, it just looks strange. Then again, I don't know many people who see this and start looking for things to nitpick.

But still, fantastic work as always, you are truly gifted!

Jul 13, 2021
Love that animation, AnimationAttempts!

Two... minor annoyances? If I'm allowed to critique an unfinished piece of work? I dunno about the etiquette for mostly-finished pieces of work.

1: Grandma's head is jerky and kinda disorienting...
2: It's a single frame, but her right breast jumps up higher before falling. If that's the "starter" image for the animation, I totally get that, it just looks strange. Then again, I don't know many people who see this and start looking for things to nitpick.

But still, fantastic work as always, you are truly gifted!
Thanks for the feedback, I think I see what you mean. I will try to make some adjustments.

Mhm-mm. That ass ripple. I know UD is usually about them big ol' tiddies, but having cushion for the pushing is helps it all look good.
Ass ripple is very important indeed. :whistle:

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
It should be pretty much drop-in ready for Nergal's build. It seems I misspoke when I said that it covered every adult female in the game, as it doesn't include the elderly female sprite, and I also missed the "Ghost" and "Warrior Demon" sprites. I'll have to get them later.
Maybe it's just me, but it seems like there are several issues with the sprites. Like random black spots disconnected from the sprite or splotches of colour that appear to be misplaced. Kimberly's sprites are a good example for these issues.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
It's a problem with the sprite-sheet itself. Most likely the background color of one sheet mis-matched the other, so parts "leak" through. I've had issues with it myself, having to go in manually and, pixel by pixel, correct them.

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
Almost done.

*grandma church scene*
the animation is great, loving the variety.

but is it just me that thinks the bodies are way too shiny compared to other scenes in the game, also compared to the head+ hair in the scene itself.

also maybe the boob jiggle is a little over the top, doesn't feel like peter is slamming her "that" hard.

keep up the great work thou. :D

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Also, I'm very happy that we are getting a new place at UD, having a church opens up lots of new possibilities to scenes. There was this other game similar to UD that I can't remember the name where at the church you could have a scene with one of the girls at the bench while the nun was talking, hope we get something like this at some point.
That game might have been Never Saint. There's a scene with a girl grinding on you during church. Or maybe little man remake. There's a church scene where they worship things. I know sex not has a church in it but I don't think anything is done in it, didn't play that one as much.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
That game might have been Never Saint. There's a scene with a girl grinding on you during church. Or maybe little man remake. There's a church scene where they worship things. I know sex not has a church in it but I don't think anything is done in it, didn't play that one as much.
Sex note*

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
It was Never Saint, been a while since I played it though so I don't know how it is.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
It was Never Saint, been a while since I played it though so I don't know how it is.
They are in a wierd place right now. The developer had a good bit of content put together but decided to rework the artwork and did 2 updates like that where it was basically the begining of the game only. Based on posts i read from him he might decide to go back to the original because people werent very happy about the change.
If you like all this kind of stuff you might try bones tales the manor. The games got a good bit of content but might take awhile to see its conclusion.
Also I don't want to come across as being judgmental of either developer because I'm playing their games for free and they are doing something I cant by making the game to begin with.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
They are in a wierd place right now. The developer had a good bit of content put together but decided to rework the artwork and did 2 updates like that where it was basically the begining of the game only. Based on posts i read from him he might decide to go back to the original because people werent very happy about the change.
If you like all this kind of stuff you might try bones tales the manor. The games got a good bit of content but might take awhile to see its conclusion.
Also I don't want to come across as being judgmental of either developer because I'm playing their games for free and they are doing something I cant by making the game to begin with.
Yeah, it's unfortunate how this happens to most games around here. Especially ones like you listed that had to be changed duo to Patreon's rules, the devs have to deal with too much in too little time and need to fit certain rules or else bye-bye money.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Yeah, it's unfortunate how this happens to most games around here. Especially ones like you listed that had to be changed duo to Patreon's rules, the devs have to deal with too much in too little time and need to fit certain rules or else bye-bye money.
Ok so happy coincidence. We were talking about Never Saint and he posted on the situation with the game being it so buggy that eventually as the game progressed it would become unplayable so he had to start over.
Interesting enough he just put out the next version of the game and is going to try to put out more at the end of the month. Personally I think that might be over ambitious being a solo developer coding in English while being a native Spanish speaker but I'll "pray" for him.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Ok so happy coincidence. We were talking about Never Saint and he posted on the situation with the game being it so buggy that eventually as the game progressed it would become unplayable so he had to start over.
Interesting enough he just put out the next version of the game and is going to try to put out more at the end of the month. Personally I think that might be over ambitious being a solo developer coding in English while being a native Spanish speaker but I'll "pray" for him.
Damn, that sounds bad, hope the best for him and his game.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Damn, that sounds bad, hope the best for him and his game.
Yea, when I read that I had this image in my mind where the game was a stacked jenga game and the bugs were the ones pulling out the blocks as he kept working on the game and after juggling so long it was like he couldn't stack the blocks any higher or the whole thing would come crashing down.
I remember having to actually keep closing and reopening the game because i would get these lag spikes and once it happened it didn't stop and could mess up the save file too.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote