Mod Urban Demons [L0R3M's Mod]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I don't know if you need this Boku-kun but here are everyone's full names, taken from the official releases actor's database

Peter Solomon
Brigette Solomon (Mom)
Sydney Solomon
Michelle Jennings (Mrs Jennings)
Alicia Amos (Ms Amos)
Dizzy Weber
Sarah Elis
Lisa Rogers
Kimberly Patel
Amanda Patel
Trish Taylor (Ms Taylor)

All other characters don't have their full name listed, and I gave Grandma the nickname Susie for the mod, so her full name would be Susan "Susie" Solomon

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
77outlaw77,
Have you worked on your overhauled sprites since you posted them in Chilly's thread?
Yeah, they're all implemented in my mod already. Did you want to use them?
I expanded it to include every adult female character that exists in Nergal's build for consistency, including the unnamed NPCs and succubi.
Also added it to the specialty sprites like the minecart, or the parallaxes like the bar where the sprites were baked into the map.
It should be drop-in ready now.

Last edited:

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
I don't know if you need this Boku-kun but here are everyone's full names, taken from the official releases actor's database

Peter Solomon
Brigette Solomon (Mom)
Sydney Solomon
Michelle Jennings (Mrs Jennings)
Alicia Amos (Ms Amos)
Dizzy Weber
Sarah Elis
Lisa Rogers
Kimberly Patel
Amanda Patel
Trish Taylor (Ms Taylor)

All other characters don't have their full name listed, and I gave Grandma the nickname Susie for the mod, so her full name would be Susan "Susie" Solomon
So Peter's dad took his wifes name?

Sep 22, 2019
I think I understand what the issue lies with the whole shota or not shota dispute. For me, the appeal is the innocence and open mindedness of a person who isn't fully grown. A MC that is able to absorb the situation without question, while shaping their morality with their own choices. It's hard to have a backstory where you can justify a character who is older and doesn't have cognition to work their way around situations.

Of course, many people have an issue of the image being present. I won't fight that battle, but the immersion is lacking if you choose to write the character like their dumb with a fat cock from some place where they don't know about the nuances and taboo of sexual encounters.

Could it be done? Absolutely, you could write a character who resembles the mind of a child, but it would hardly be universal

p.s. i think shota helps immersion for short people

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Are there any scenes in this version?
No. This is merely proof of concept. It shouldn't take to long as the scenes are going to be from both the OG and Chilly versions of the game, but it'll still take a while. Give it about two months on the outside.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Yeah, they're all implemented in my mod already. Did you want to use them?
I expanded it to include every adult female character that exists in Nergal's build for consistency, including the unnamed NPCs and succubi.
Also added it to the specialty sprites like the minecart, or the parallaxes like the bar where the sprites were baked into the map.
It should be drop-in ready now.
Yes please.

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
Yes please.
It should be pretty much drop-in ready for Nergal's build. It seems I misspoke when I said that it covered every adult female in the game, as it doesn't include the elderly female sprite, and I also missed the "Ghost" and "Warrior Demon" sprites. I'll have to get them later.

Reactions: Inocless and L0R3M

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I do have two other points of interested unrelated to the shota, first: does anyone have some of the Patreon only art/animations? I think by now they should be free to release. I do know that a few pieces landed in Chillies art folder, but I wonder someone in the community might have more. Second: Does anyone have old screenshots of the development trello? I would to read through the dlc documents again.
First: From what I know, there were no animations limited to just Patreon. For art, they should all be in the game;'s Fan-Art folder, assuming Boku copied that over from the mod.
Second: I don't have any screenshots, but I remember the DLC. It was a spin the bottle event with Sydney, Dizzy, and Neala. A beach event for everyone that official got swimsuit outfits, this event would have introduced new characters but we only had basic descriptions for them like Beach MILF and Beach Daughter. A comic con event for everyone that officially got cosplay outfits, again this event would have introduced new characters but we only had basic descriptions for them. A car wash event again with Sydney, Dizzy, and Neala, and a few other girls that I unfortunately don't remember, I do remember this event would have been threesome focused. I think that was everything.

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
I've also not been wild about the shota stuff, but I've largely overlooked it.
I've had a couple of thoughts on how I would go around it in my mod. Currently the leading idea is that when Peter is hit by the car, he is actually killed by it. MC isn't Peter, he's a demon changeling that *thinks* he's Peter.

I like where it's going, but it's not really a fully realized idea as of yet.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
First: From what I know, there were no animations limited to just Patreon. For art, they should all be in the game;'s Fan-Art folder, assuming Boku copied that over from the mod.
Second: I don't have any screenshots, but I remember the DLC. It was a spin the bottle event with Sydney, Dizzy, and Neala. A beach event for everyone that official got swimsuit outfits, this event would have introduced new characters but we only had basic descriptions for them like Beach MILF and Beach Daughter. A comic con event for everyone that officially got cosplay outfits, again this event would have introduced new characters but we only had basic descriptions for them. A car wash event again with Sydney, Dizzy, and Neala, and a few other girls that I unfortunately don't remember, I do remember this event would have been threesome focused. I think that was everything.
I remember also that while not DLC, there was supposed to be a still image of Neala and Peter riding in the mine cart where Peter would be pressed against Neala's chest.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

Coal

Nov 24, 2017
hey i just thought of something why doesn't someone make a mod that can bring back the option to play as either mc and neala again

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
hey i just thought of something why doesn't someone make a mod that can bring back the option to play as either mc and neala again
Prob cuz no one like it enough to do it? It's a very specific concept to not only like it enough to be in UD but to code and draw everything necessary to fit the game.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
There aren't enough Neala scenes to warrant bringing it back

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Even if there aren't, maybe a little more references to what her side of the story was? Or is that already in the game either through vanilla or Chilly's mod?

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Even if there aren't, maybe a little more references to what her side of the story was? Or is that already in the game either through vanilla or Chilly's mod?
I'm honestly not sure, but I imagine that if her story was expanded, you're more likely to find it in the OG. I may be wrong though.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
It was my understanding that Neala was a backup plan for Meridiana, in case Peter failed. They would come to understand this and work together to defeat her, doing some kind of KH:3D thing where you switched back and forth to solve dilemmas and puzzles that one person alone couldn't do solo.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote