Mod Urban Demons [L0R3M's Mod]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Most - if not all - of the tilesets we've been using have been made free-to-use for non-commercial games (like UD), so as long as nobody tries to cash in with their stuff, we're fine. I doubt any of the people who've made 99% of the tilesets are all that worried about a staircase or some trees showing up in an erotic adult game, and more upset that somebody had the gall to try and make money off of their work.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Most - if not all - of the tilesets we've been using have been made free-to-use for non-commercial games (like UD), so as long as nobody tries to cash in with their stuff, we're fine. I doubt any of the people who've made 99% of the tilesets are all that worried about a staircase or some trees showing up in an erotic adult game, and more upset that somebody had the gall to try and make money off of their work.
Doesn't Patreon mean commercial? I mean I get it it's no direct money through the game but still. I'm just asking so I don't use anything that I'm not supposed to

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
If you're getting paid for your work, that's commercial.
If you're getting paid because somebody makes an anonymous donation in the form of a monthly deposit... it gets a little fuzzy.

**Edited to reflect my own derpitude**

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Doesn't Patreon mean commercial? I mean I get it it's no direct money through the game but still. I'm just asking so I don't use anything that I'm not supposed to
If you're getting paid for your work, that's non-commercial.
If you're getting paid because somebody makes an anonymous donation in the form of a monthly deposit... it gets a little fuzzy.
Um. "getting paid for your work" is the definition of commercial.

The short answer is: whether you make enough $$$ or harm the IP owner's image enough to make it worthwhile to take you to court.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
Maybe it's just me, but it seems like there are several issues with the sprites. Like random black spots disconnected from the sprite or splotches of colour that appear to be misplaced. Kimberly's sprites are a good example for these issues.
I would say that some of them still need some cleaning. I've been kinda' pumping them out and putting them in and haven't put the polish on them as of yet.

Reactions: L0R3M

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Um. "getting paid for your work" is the definition of commercial.

The short answer is: whether you make enough $$$ or harm the IP owner's image enough to make it worthwhile to take you to court.
My bad, I see "non-commercial" and think "oh, that's just one of those stupid double-negatives, like a Flammable Fire Cabinet!"

Turns out, I'm just an idiot~ Whoopsies! /)(>_<)(\

Reactions: Count Morado

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Was anyone able to download the scene before the link went down? I wasn't awake so I wasn't able to download it.

tplama

Nov 27, 2018
Does anybody know How do you type in the console code?

Or a save that teleports you to the gallery room (corruption/ purity)

Last edited:
Reactions: nestorx10

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Hey, um... just thought you all should know? Happy Valentine's Day.

Oh, and I left a prezzie for you all on my mod page. Enjoy~

• Love
Reactions: Kuf_Drahrepus

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
I'm not too sure about those sprites. they look way to stick figure-like to me, which makes sense if this is using Unity as a co-engine, but just looks to weird for me.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm not too sure about those sprites. they look way to stick figure-like to me, which makes sense if this is using Unity as a co-engine, but just looks to weird for me.
What sprites are you talking about boss?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote