Mod Urban Demons [L0R3M's Mod]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
It also seems something Sarah might be willing to try as well. I mean she really isn't in bondage, she's just wearing latex elbow length gloves and thigh high boots while having a ballgag in her mouth, but neither bondage nor bdsm does that make.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
So the ball gag maybe no, outfit yes and what about sperm and egg bubble? When we talked about the pregnancy part of the game. This is what I was thinking about.
Ah, that. Well, everyone's taste runs different. Both Nergal and Chilly made it clear such things are a no-go. Granted, haveing her get pregnant and her showing her pregnancy are two different things, but that's going to be up to Boku to decide.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Ah, that. Well, everyone's taste runs different. Both Nergal and Chilly made it clear such things are a no-go. Granted, haveing her get pregnant and her showing her pregnancy are two different things, but that's going to be up to Boku to decide.
I think references like this to pregnancy are fine, scenes are a big no-no, and let's be honest, people will start to make scenes if things keep going like this, which y'know, its not gonna be cool

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I think references like this to pregnancy are fine, scenes are a big no-no, and let's be honest, people will start to make scenes if things keep going like this, which y'know, its not gonna be cool
I think Boku-kun said he didn't mind pregnancy, loli, shota... Just no scat, piss, etc.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Pregnancy, scat, hardcore watersports, torture, guro, loli (unless it's oppai-loli, then we'll talk) all fall into the same vein for I'd say 90% of the people on this entire site: tell, don't show. There are niche games, sub-genres of things that the normal perverts wouldn't touch with a ten-foot-pole, and even more offshoots of things that should never be done in the first place, yet there's always somebody out there who enjoys it and wants to see more, engage more.

My mod has a hardcore no-loli stance, and I will not budge. Showing scenes of a woman getting inseminated, but nothing else, doesn't fall into my views as being "pregnant", just as showing a picture of a fully-clothed girl I don't consider loli. Take that to the next level, and it's off-limits.

The thing that Boku-kun, and all developers really, need to do is determine for themselves where that limit is, and make it known early and often what will and will not be tolerated or seen in the mod and/or forums.

Thank you for coming to my TEDx talk.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote