Mod Urban Demons [L0R3M's Mod]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Just an Idea (for Mrs. Jennings content): have a student(s) or teacher(s) take notice of Mrs. Jennings going to the restroom when MC does, even having them peep on MC and Mrs. Jennings.

This idea can go for other characters that have sex with MC in school.

This might also allow the expansion of a Coach Mary and the Principal storyline.
This would make sense with MS. Taylor for sure. it would line up perfectly how right after your first stall encounter with MRS. Jennings allows you to then have "bathroom time" with her. Also there already is a scenario like that with amos's daughter and one of the other classmates in the storage room if i remember right.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Just an Idea (for Mrs. Jennings content): have a student(s) or teacher(s) take notice of Mrs. Jennings going to the restroom when MC does, even having them peep on MC and Mrs. Jennings.

This idea can go for other characters that have sex with MC in school.

This might also allow the expansion of a Coach Mary and the Principal storyline.
Make sense for the Principal, Kaylee, Pegah, and the L0l1s to be able to see them going into the restroom, but It's only worth it add if they all have at least one scene in the bathroom.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Make sense for the Principal, Kaylee, Pegah, and the L0l1s to be able to see them going into the restroom, but It's only worth it add if they all have at least one scene in the bathroom.
Loli and MILF scenes in the bathroom, where is our magical artist who can make this happen?

Sep 22, 2019
I don't think it should stop at just the bathroom, since the nurse visits the school, and there are plenty of storage room scenes.

Lolis? I guess if you want, but I was just thinking of the students who are pervy and also notice Mrs. Jennings as super hot. I felt that the vanilla game didn't world build enough in the environments that existed. Like MC fucks all these women and NO ONE notices? Alright, its cool to fuck these chicks, but make it a little real. male students should notice whats going on and make it a little more depraved of the women. This concept would build more on not only the students, but also the destruction of pito and his friend (forgot his name). Scenes that could be added would be of their moms getting railed at school

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
I don't think it should stop at just the bathroom, since the nurse visits the school, and there are plenty of storage room scenes.

Lolis? I guess if you want, but I was just thinking of the students who are pervy and also notice Mrs. Jennings as super hot. I felt that the vanilla game didn't world build enough in the environments that existed. Like MC fucks all these women and NO ONE notices? Alright, its cool to fuck these chicks, but make it a little real. male students should notice whats going on and make it a little more depraved of the women. This concept would build more on not only the students, but also the destruction of pito and his friend (forgot his name). Scenes that could be added would be of their moms getting railed at school
The thing is what game is this mod based off of. if its the original then yes you can do the nurse scenes because its already codded into it. if its chillys or xalendas then you have to code in that sequence because they dont have the nurse do any school visits because they have the nurses office converted into a confrence room that the teachers meet up at every wensday i think.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
The thing is what game is this mod based off of. if its the original then yes you can do the nurse scenes because its already codded into it. if its chillys or xalendas then you have to code in that sequence because they dont have the nurse do any school visits because they have the nurses office converted into a confrence room that the teachers meet up at every wensday i think.
The game is being made from scratch, so it depends on what Boku's wants to add

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
The game is being made from scratch, so it depends on what Boku's wants to add
wait so its not a mod but a remake / spiritual successor then? sorry i dint download the proof of concept because i wanted to wait till there was some more content.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
wait so its not a mod but a remake / spiritual successor then? sorry i dint download the proof of concept because i wanted to wait till there was some more content.
Kinda sorta. The game is just being made on a more modern version of RPGMaker and hopefully with a lot of the spaghetti code fixed. There will be content from both the vanilla game and Chilly's mod with some original content PLANNED later down the line once the game is fully transfered.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Kinda sorta. The game is just being made on a more modern version of RPGMaker and hopefully with a lot of the spaghetti code fixed. There will be content from both the vanilla game and Chilly's mod with some original content PLANNED later down the line once the game is fully transfered.
What he said, although I have been curious of what Boku is using from each version and what he has planned as his own new content/ideas. Perhaps Boku-kun can talk a little about it once he has the time?

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
I'll have to ask ChillyScholar if he'd be able to make Peter versions of some of his cycle scenes.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
What he said, although I have been curious of what Boku is using from each version and what he has planned as his own new content/ideas. Perhaps Boku-kun can talk a little about it once he has the time?
It's too early to outright confirm which elements of each version I'll be using, but here's what I want to do.

Scenes:
  • Most, if not all, of the scenes from Chilly's.
  • Any of the scenes used in the original that go unused in Chilly's. For example, a 'checkup' with Donna at the school.
  • Some Cycle scenes.
  • Any new scenes made during development.
Story:

Both the orignal and Chilly's mod follow roughly the same story however, they start to diverge from each other as you progress through the game, especially as you gain access to more of the additional scenes added by the mod. For the additional scenes and new areas used within Chilly's mod, I'll likely use his story with little to no changes made. For the situations used in the original that aren't seen in the mod, I'll likely use the original's story. As for everything else, it'll depend on which game does it better.

Mechanics:

Both the mod and the original game make use of ruby scripts to keep track of purity and corruption, change map, access PayMeOn, use phone, etc. Unfortunately, I cannot use these scripts because since RPG Maker MV, ruby scripts have been replaced by JavaScript-based plugins. Therefore, there will be some differences between the my mod and the other versions. For example, instead of a map screen, mine uses a menu. (there's a photo of my map menu in the thread somewhere but I can be bothered to find it and link it.)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote