Mod Urban Demons [L0R3M's Mod]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kuf_Drahrepus

Mar 17, 2019
Boku-kun
It's don't look good. :/ everything must be rewrite from the beginning. MZ should facilitate project work, for example events list feature.

Last edited:

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
I think Boku knows that Kuf. He's already mentioned that ACE and MZ use two completely different programming languages so there's gonna be a lot rebuilding under the hood before he can even get to inserting the scenes.

Reactions: Kuf_Drahrepus

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
I think Boku knows that Kuf. He's already mentioned that ACE and MZ use two completely different programming languages so there's gonna be a lot rebuilding under the hood before he can even get to inserting the scenes.
I can't tell what's wrong with the third pic, but in the first two the undefined command lines aren't like that and are working, they are plugins lines, so the problem is there.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Boku-kun
It's don't look good. :/ everything must be rewrite from the beginning. MZ should facilitate project work, for example events list feature.
I'm not sure why they appear as undefined commands for you, but like ZeroEnergy said, for me these are working plugin commands. When I release my next build (Who knows when that'll be) I'll be also uploading the project files so you should be able to take a proper look at the project then.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Thanks, so in your project, all works fine? Weird but ok.

ZeroEnergy That third pic is newest rpg maker MZ. Between MV and MZ project files can be changable. MZ for me is better because that fukin event list.
I know is the MZ version, I literally told you that I open the game to tell you that it's working, I don't know what is the error in the third pic.

LewdBrokeBard

Aug 3, 2020
It can't possibly be this one, considering how little content there is so far.
well think about it this way Chilly has loli but is 'done' Xalenda has impregnation but no loli meanwhile yours looks like it will be the best of both worlds the only thing tripping me up about yours is some of the pictures (I do not remember if just fan or in the actual picture folder) have 'sharing' content and when I play games like this I am not one to share in game what I corrupt I keep

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
well think about it this way Chilly has loli but is 'done' Xalenda has impregnation but no loli meanwhile yours looks like it will be the best of both worlds the only thing tripping me up about yours is some of the pictures (I do not remember if just fan or in the actual picture folder) have 'sharing' content and when I play games like this I am not one to share in game what I corrupt I keep
The only sharing pictures that come to mind are the Fred scenes that were already present in Chilly's mod.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Is there going to pregnancy in the mod or is that off the table?
The hardest part about the pregnancy in this game - regardless of which version you play - is that the original artist Glassfish was never asked to make assets/pictures/busts of the characters like that. The best we've got is the dirtyotaku13 "scenes" in my mod, which shows the impregnation in a short clip and then has the character say they're pregnant, but nothing else comes of it.

It's the same with the loli aspect - Nergal never implemented much (if anything) in the way of loli, and Glassfish's art is all middle-aged women with gigantic proportions and shotas. Unless the original artist can do it, it looks "wrong" to most people playing the game.

Reactions: Brommi

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
The hardest part about the pregnancy in this game - regardless of which version you play - is that the original artist Glassfish was never asked to make assets/pictures/busts of the characters like that. The best we've got is the dirtyotaku13 "scenes" in my mod, which shows the impregnation in a short clip and then has the character say they're pregnant, but nothing else comes of it.

It's the same with the loli aspect - Nergal never implemented much (if anything) in the way of loli, and Glassfish's art is all middle-aged women with gigantic proportions and shotas. Unless the original artist can do it, it looks "wrong" to most people playing the game.
It definitely hurts the immersion. Oh, of course there are people who can imitate Glass's artwork pretty damn well, bisonbison being one of them and the one responsible for some of the loli stuff, but it still carries that sense of "it doesn't feel right" because we know it isn't Glassfish herself doing the art.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote