Mod Urban Demons [L0R3M's Mod]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gigss17

Mar 1, 2017
This mod already have implemented scenes from both mods and orginal game 1.1? Because i'm wondering which mod start playing, one year ago finished orginal game and want to back with new images

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
This mod already have implemented scenes from both mods and orginal game 1.1? Because i'm wondering which mod start playing, one year ago finished orginal game and want to back with new images
For the time being, I recommend playing Chilly's mod.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChillyScholar
Mar 6, 2018
OK I'm a little curious here. Long story short, playing my other adult games I found an old poll for what to add more in to the game. Granted there are some kinks that got voted for big time. So I'm asking what taboo's are we allowing here? Other then the loli and pregnant ones.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Your game at this moment have any newscenes because your game weight 1.5 gb and orginal game 660~?
Mine is larger because most assets had to be upscaled for the larger sprites and tileset used in RPG Maker MV and MZ. As for the scenes, there are around the same amount of scenes as Chilly's mod, but none of them are implemented.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
OK I'm a little curious here. Long story short, playing my other adult games I found an old poll for what to add more in to the game. Granted there are some kinks that got voted for big time. So I'm asking what taboo's are we allowing here? Other then the loli and pregnant ones.
Hard to say off the top of my head. If you send through a list, I'll tell you which kinks I'm fine with.

Mar 6, 2018
Well as for kinks the top one in the list was incest. I think we have that covered. Only way I can see more in game is to make more characters. Or mom marry one of the other milf's to have another "mommy". But the others where besti, futa, yuri, and tentacle. With a scale of 1-4 of belly bulge. (1)none (2)a little (3)show it stretch (4)show a lot and/or all the way thought. 2 won by the way.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Well as for kinks the top one in the list was incest. I think we have that covered. Only way I can see more in game is to make more characters. Or mom marry one of the other milf's to have another "mommy". But the others where besti, futa, yuri, and tentacle. With a scale of 1-4 of belly bulge. (1)none (2)a little (3)show it stretch (4)show a lot and/or all the way thought. 2 won by the way.
I like all of that, except for the tentacle and the belly bulge. As for the yuri, I'm fine with some sexy time between women, but I'd still want it to focus on Peter. An example of this would be the kissing between Mom and Mrs. Jennings during their threesome.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Hmm...So straight yuri, I know hell of an oxymoron, while not completely out wouldn't exactly be top priority. Shame.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Got a new drawing tablet that does make things easier. I keep playing around with the Sarah scene to change a bit. I added more to the last one. It does take longer to do but maybe worth it? Tell me what you think. Here's the more, easy and taboo.
I like the first two with Peter, but I'm not a big fan of the bestiality scene. The arms look too long. the paws feel flat and the main body of the dog is confusing. I can't figure out what the round sections next to the dog's torso are.

Reactions: Wishingformore

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
I like the first two with Peter, but I'm not a big fan of the bestiality scene. The arms look too long. the paws feel flat and the main body of the dog is confusing. I can't figure out what the round sections next to the dog's torso are.
I think those are the hindquarters, but they're way too big.

pyromen

May 2, 2018
I like all of that, except for the tentacle and the belly bulge. As for the yuri, I'm fine with some sexy time between women, but I'd still want it to focus on Peter. An example of this would be the kissing between Mom and Mrs. Jennings during their threesome.
Please don't add futa to the game.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote