Mod Urban Demons [L0R3M's Mod]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
The hardest part about the pregnancy in this game - regardless of which version you play - is that the original artist Glassfish was never asked to make assets/pictures/busts of the characters like that. The best we've got is the dirtyotaku13 "scenes" in my mod, which shows the impregnation in a short clip and then has the character say they're pregnant, but nothing else comes of it.

It's the same with the loli aspect - Nergal never implemented much (if anything) in the way of loli, and Glassfish's art is all middle-aged women with gigantic proportions and shotas. Unless the original artist can do it, it looks "wrong" to most people playing the game.
The original game did have some loli in it (Urban X Life) but Nergal chose not to implement it in his version of the game. I'm still sad that Nergal chose to abandon his version but here we are.

Last edited:
Reactions: Red Sand
Mar 6, 2018
Well for all the talk of can there be this and that. Why not make if you want it?
BIG question is if someone makes it will it be used?
For the loli part if I remember Nergal not wanting to deal with the topic. Can't say I blame him. Oppai loli is bit of another story.
Now the pregnant part is a grey area. I know I've been going for the insemination (possible with dialog), but showing the belly is problem. If you put that in then you cut off the other scenes and stuck to one or two. Maybe doable for the ending.

Need to make a poll to see what is wanted.

Sep 22, 2019
I think the base game really had some features that never really fully fleshed out and was presented so poorly. For example, the swimming pools. Not much content, could've presented possible orgies between each of the women, but all we got were just pics of lewd actions in the pool themselves. Could've easily had orgies in the showers, one on one sex scenes with each character, maybe including depraved scenes with strangers noting what might be going on in the showers. A lot of missed potential. (I just the thought of almost getting caught)

Another area of missed potential was the grocery store. Sure, we got some animations, even videos, of certain characters having a one on one with MC, but there could be a lot more teasing involved at the store with each character. Giving a tit job in the store is cool, but not really immersive. However, tit flashing is a bit more realistic and doable, and going to the restroom would be more realistic. However, going to the restroom is another feature for the park, so duplicating that in the grocery store would be almost redundant. That leaves it teasing in public. Tit flashing, possibly wearing slutty/revealing clothes, no underwear, bending over, rubbing under/over clothes, or using phallic looking foods to send a message. This would be more depraved with Milfs who have husbands, as they can do these things in the presence of their husbands. Yes, you could do it in front of their kids, but that's kind of the function of the park.

Another area that could've easily seen more content, or just interesting situations, is the dressing room on gym day. Gym day could see content with the class itself. Whether it is making choices to move to a sex scene, or just interacting with Mrs. Jennings to gain her attention. You could introduce dodgeball, fake an injury, have it get checked out by Mrs. Jennings or Nurse Donna (or both for a threesome). The bullies could do something to you (possibly beat you up or pull your shorts down in front of the class), and have what was previously mentioned, or have the bullies' moms come to the school and "apologize" to you. Getting your penis exposed in front of the class can gather the attention of Mrs. Jennings, the bullies, or anyone that the story will involve.
The dressing room is another missed opportunity within Gym day. Whether you want to go in the girls dressing room is up to you, but it is an option. My Main focus is the teacher's dressing room. Sure, you can walk in while invisible and watch Mrs. Jennings change, take a pic, and dip, but I feel like you could do some invisible groping, which will lead to eventual masturbation by Mrs. Jennings in the dressing room.

After the writing of the last section, I realized this could be the story arc of Coach Mary. You could include Mrs. Jennings for Gym day or not, but Replace all the Mrs. Jennings in the last section with Coach Mary. Coach Mary would definitely have a much more confident outlook with what she does than Mrs. Jennings. A Duo would be nice, where Jennings and Mary teach Gym, but Mary is in charge and acts confident in her choices, where that insecurity marked by Jennings husband shows in her gym teaching style.

Sep 22, 2019
I think the base game really had some features that never really fully fleshed out and was presented so poorly. For example, the swimming pools. Not much content, could've presented possible orgies between each of the women, but all we got were just pics of lewd actions in the pool themselves. Could've easily had orgies in the showers, one on one sex scenes with each character, maybe including depraved scenes with strangers noting what might be going on in the showers. A lot of missed potential. (I just the thought of almost getting caught)

Another area of missed potential was the grocery store. Sure, we got some animations, even videos, of certain characters having a one on one with MC, but there could be a lot more teasing involved at the store with each character. Giving a tit job in the store is cool, but not really immersive. However, tit flashing is a bit more realistic and doable, and going to the restroom would be more realistic. However, going to the restroom is another feature for the park, so duplicating that in the grocery store would be almost redundant. That leaves it teasing in public. Tit flashing, possibly wearing slutty/revealing clothes, no underwear, bending over, rubbing under/over clothes, or using phallic looking foods to send a message. This would be more depraved with Milfs who have husbands, as they can do these things in the presence of their husbands. Yes, you could do it in front of their kids, but that's kind of the function of the park.

Another area that could've easily seen more content, or just interesting situations, is the dressing room on gym day. Gym day could see content with the class itself. Whether it is making choices to move to a sex scene, or just interacting with Mrs. Jennings to gain her attention. You could introduce dodgeball, fake an injury, have it get checked out by Mrs. Jennings or Nurse Donna (or both for a threesome). The bullies could do something to you (possibly beat you up or pull your shorts down in front of the class), and have what was previously mentioned, or have the bullies' moms come to the school and "apologize" to you. Getting your penis exposed in front of the class can gather the attention of Mrs. Jennings, the bullies, or anyone that the story will involve.
The dressing room is another missed opportunity within Gym day. Whether you want to go in the girls dressing room is up to you, but it is an option. My Main focus is the teacher's dressing room. Sure, you can walk in while invisible and watch Mrs. Jennings change, take a pic, and dip, but I feel like you could do some invisible groping, which will lead to eventual masturbation by Mrs. Jennings in the dressing room.

After the writing of the last section, I realized this could be the story arc of Coach Mary. You could include Mrs. Jennings for Gym day or not, but Replace all the Mrs. Jennings in the last section with Coach Mary. Coach Mary would definitely have a much more confident outlook with what she does than Mrs. Jennings. A Duo would be nice, where Jennings and Mary teach Gym, but Mary is in charge and acts confident in her choices, where that insecurity marked by Jennings husband shows in her gym teaching style.
I know its a lot to read and its just my thoughts on what could be added. I'm sorry if it seems like I am backseat driving this. i just have an array of ideas and I wish I could create a game to enact these ideas.

Reactions: Zaiaku

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
I know its a lot to read and its just my thoughts on what could be added. I'm sorry if it seems like I am backseat driving this. i just have an array of ideas and I wish I could create a game to enact these ideas.
Whether or not it's implemented is one thing, but it's definitely fun to read other people's ideas. As for the girl's locker room, it still falls under the niche of lolicon but I do understand where you're coming from. As a prepubescent boy, Peter wouldn't have any form of subjectivity regarding his partners, thus anything that was either hot or cute relative to his likes would be well into his strike zone even if they didn't have the curvaceous figures of adult women.

Edit: As I posted this, I realize I may have gotten things wrong from a vernacular sense, but you guys know what I mean.

Reactions: DevSmutMeister
Sep 22, 2019
Whether or not it's implemented is one thing, but it's definitely fun to read other people's ideas. As for the girl's locker room, it still falls under the niche of lolicon but I do understand where you're coming from. As a prepubescent boy, Peter wouldn't have any form of subjectivity regarding his partners, thus anything that was either hot or cute relative to his likes would be well into his strike zone even if they didn't have the curvaceous figures of adult women.

Edit: As I posted this, I realize I may have gotten things wrong from a vernacular sense, but you guys know what I mean.
For the consistency of the story, I don't think MC would chase the girls in his class because the story consists of him chasing the power of seducing women. The women he chases in the story lack innocence, and that leaves them to be widdled down by corruption, corruption being the will of one being imposed on the other for the sake of using them.

MC could indugle in that, like you said, but It would take a different direction with the core characteristics of the MC.

Reactions: roachghost
Sep 22, 2019
Oh, that would make more sense. Kinda like Amanda, right?
Kinda. For a better immersion, i think each girl should have a bit more personality. Falling straight into interest of sex with no influence of direction makes it hard to believe they'd just do it with no question. For more added depth, I think they should be exposed to it kinda like how MC is. Maybe even watching MC bang a milf in front of them, possibly catching MC and Jennings. I could think of ways to flesh it out without compromising the MC's personality, but from my understanding MC has no interest in doing so, unless the girl is an obstacle of some sort or provides some challenge worth conquering. Like maybe the girls can fawn over the bullies, and MC is willing to take that from them. Bullies can have a crush on a girl, and MC would take them and bang them in front of them.

That's one angle. I know one mod had a girl that was just a bitch to MC, so he just influences her (i never played through it). A girl could be a bitch and all pent up, another can be clueless and curious, another can be doing it for quid pro quo (lets say homework answers or ability to pass the test), another jealous of Jennings, and one can be an antagonist to mess with MC. This would be an expansion of the original story tho

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
dirtyotaku13 Well shit man, I'm sorry - I honestly thought that was you who implemented that. Fuck it's been so long I honestly have forgotten who did work for me, and how, and in what capacity - I'm a very bad pony-boss.

yuhji
and that leaves them to be widdled down by corruption
You meant "whittled", as in having their innocence/purity/what-have-you slowly peeled away until Peter got them into the shape and position he wanted them. The 't's sound more like 'd's when spoken aloud, so it's an honest - if unintentionally funny - mistake~

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Ooh, what scenes?
I think the scene he was mentioning is the one with version 1 of Amanda (of the Urban X Life) in the Octopus thingy in the playground where Pieto (version 1 of Peter) is under Amanda and he has the options to lick, or fuck.
My memories of Urban X Life is kinda vague now but I do remember a scene like that in the playground with a pigtail girl which I assume is Amanda

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I think the scene he was mentioning is the one with version 1 of Amanda (of the Urban X Life) in the Octopus thingy in the playground where Pieto (version 1 of Peter) is under Amanda and he has the options to lick, or fuck.
My memories of Urban X Life is kinda vague now but I do remember a scene like that in the playground with a pigtail girl which I assume is Amanda
See that kinda stuff is ideal for our favorite 1000-year old dragon maids. Is the scene any decent or are there similar games with oblivious/clueless/innocent loli out there?

Last edited:

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Sorry, no.
There is one like that... forgot the name though....
Spooktober something. It was in my old and broken pc. Just stumbled upon it on pixiv.

Cochin

Sep 12, 2017
Is there a progress report on how this mod is coming along? I realize you're basically remaking the game from the ground up, but my excitement... it is mounting.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Is there a progress report on how this mod is coming along? I realize you're basically remaking the game from the ground up, but my excitement... it is mounting.
It's on pause at the moment while I wait for a couple things. I'm currently helping Chilly with a scene edit, which I should really hurry up and finish.

Reactions: DevSmutMeister
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote