Mod Urban Demons [L0R3M's Mod]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
The size is due to the bigger resolution that MZ uses compared to VX Ace.
It's also because I removed a lot of assets to reduce the size of the concept. My current project folder is a little under 7gb and I can see it getting bigger.

Mar 6, 2018
I wonder what glassfish and nergel are thinking about us still keeping this game going? Does glassfish mind us altering her art?

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
IIRC, someone shared some of their original UD art with Glassfish and she approved of it, so I think she's fine with it all. No idea if Nergal's ever commented on it since moving on though.
He's pretty much moved on from UD even if it did put him on the proverbial map. I once asked him about it on his Discord and he was ambivalent about it.

Davion98@!

Jun 17, 2020
IIRC, someone shared some of their original UD art with Glassfish and she approved of it, so I think she's fine with it all. No idea if Nergal's ever commented on it since moving on though.
I think he is fine with it, on one of Chilly's post he provided some games codes himself

Mar 6, 2018
I don’t believe there is NTR in UD. At most it’s cheating with some of the milfs. I say that because some of husbands seem not to care much for the Mrs.
NTR is when the MC gets cheated on. If I remember correctly. I’m still waiting for a revenge NTR manga or something.

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
I don’t believe there is NTR in UD. At most it’s cheating with some of the milfs. I say that because some of husbands seem not to care much for the Mrs.
NTR is when the MC gets cheated on. If I remember correctly. I’m still waiting for a revenge NTR manga or something.
thats right but there seems to be some guys who wants NTR in UD

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote