Mod Urban Demons [L0R3M's Mod]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
*slams head into desk* Read the Mod version my dude. This is just proof of concept, there's nothing in the game just yet.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
*slams head into desk* Read the Mod version my dude. This is just proof of concept, there's nothing in the game just yet.
Chill over there, Tanya. As you've said before, Humans are irrational beings. Easily be taken by emotions.
And in this case, Humans let their boner take over hence they forgot how to read.

fr3ddy

Nov 4, 2017
What new player see in this mod.
1. Description. All good.
2. Installation. Download and play.
3. Strange changelog. Hmm
4. Over 20 files in changelog folder.

Nobody wants to guess where is the truth.
Just write "NO CONTENT IN THIS VERSION" simple and clear.

Feb 27, 2020
What new player see in this mod.
1. Description. All good.
2. Installation. Download and play.
3. Strange changelog. Hmm
4. Over 20 files in changelog folder.

Nobody wants to guess where is the truth.
Just write "NO CONTENT IN THIS VERSION" simple and clear.
Since it says "Proof of Concept" both in the mod version and changelog, if anyone has to "guess" then thats on them.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Glad to see that this is being done. I beat the vannila game and then saw the mods and saw that F95 mod cut ignores the devs final build and was disppointed so i tried it and I wasn't a fan of some of the older mechanics that the dev had changed.

Just downloaded and gonan give it a play through. Also added it and the other mod to that game's OP cause it's not fair for 1 mod to be there and not the other 2.

And played it. So Proof of Concept isn't a joke lol. You're tearing the game down to the bear bones. Kinda wish you'd use the vanilla map cause I like it but I also get that if you want to add the highschool then it's easier to use the older one. At least it's didn't bug out on me assuming that the fact that once you go into it, you aren't supposed to be able to leave.

Last edited:

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Kinda wish you'd use the vanilla map cause I like it but I also get that if you want to add the highschool then it's easier to use the older one. At least it's didn't bug out on me assuming that the fact that once you go into it, you aren't supposed to be able to leave.
I originally intended to use the vanilla map but from what I can tell, the script used for the map was custom made and would need to be translated from Ruby to JavaScript, which I don't know how to do. I also agree with you that the vanilla map is better so I ended up ditching the old map and replaced it with a new system, though I'm not sure whether people prefer it over the old map.

Reactions: Thatguy

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Eh, the whole map thing never bothered me. Long as I knew where to go at what time, it was all the same to me.

Feb 1, 2018
question Boku Kun i get your not going as far as the xalenda mod's mind slave stuff but can we atleast get the option like a sort of player choice if they want to enslave the girls? you know like how xalenda handled the pregnancy content with a "do you want this contet yes or no?" kind of thing

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
question Boku Kun i get your not going as far as the xalenda mod's mind slave stuff but can we atleast get the option like a sort of player choice if they want to enslave the girls? you know like how xalenda handled the pregnancy content with a "do you want this contet yes or no?" kind of thing
I won't make any promises at the moment. It all depends on how things progress.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I originally intended to use the vanilla map but from what I can tell, the script used for the map was custom made and would need to be translated from Ruby to JavaScript, which I don't know how to do. I also agree with you that the vanilla map is better so I ended up ditching the old map and replaced it with a new system, though I'm not sure whether people prefer it over the old map.
my experience with that map had only been with FNFZ mod and it was always buggy. I tried Xalanda's mod and while the map was fine, I got stuck on Saturday because the afternoon can on use Donna to progress and if I Soul Crush, game freezes and if I don't then the game freezes after bugging out on the HJ scene so unsure of wtf is going on there. Obviously not your mod but that one got issues.

Zekkentet

Nov 5, 2020
This is agood idea since considering that Fnfzone ver has many scenes, but lack in the proper development of character while xalenda has a good corruption lines, but lack scenes. Best of luck to the author!

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Question? when I'm in the world map how do I go to the area I want to go to
It's not very intuitive, is it. You're just supposed to walk in the general direction of where you want to go and you'll be teleported around. Since uploading the POF, I've changed the system I use to change areas, so it should be much more intuitive.

D.N 99

Jun 21, 2021
It's not very intuitive, is it. You're just supposed to walk in the general direction of where you want to go and you'll be teleported around. Since uploading the POF, I've changed the system I use to change areas, so it should be much more intuitive.
Every time I download the game it always looks like the old world map Urban Demons Revamped 5_21_2022 11_41_13 AM.png

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Because it hasn't been updated yet. The game is nowhere near ready to play my friend. you must wait some more.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Now, I read the plans for this mod/remake back on... think page 27 or so. But I wish to ask to be certain. Do you have any plans to rewrite anything to add more immersion/choices? Be it to Chilly or Nergal's original. The reason I ask is that there are things that could be improved upon - reactions that don't change and so forth - and part of the reason Xalanda's mod is so intriguing despite its myriad bugs is that the difference between the original purity and Xalanda's corrupt route is so much more pronounced.
Specifically, I would like to see something beyond blackmail being done for Lisa and Sarah - the milfs in the park. A scene where you, say, ask for Lisa's help because you got your dick stuck in your fly? Or giving her a hug before putting your dick away. More kissing would be really nice across the board. (Although that can be said for most games LOL)

I want to be clear I'm not asking for more art, just more dialogue. It would help the sensuality of the scenes and immersion.

As for choices, that would be more along the lines of how to seduce/be seduced by the ladies in the game. I would like more choices in terms of having purity and corruption interaction. The original touched on this by slowing the progression and adding several levels of dialogue, but more could be done.

I would also vote to remove Neala. While in the original she eventually added something, I think her role isn't really necessary.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote