Mod Urban Demons [L0R3M's Mod]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SSJ3Monkey

Nov 11, 2017
I don’t believe there is NTR in UD. At most it’s cheating with some of the milfs. I say that because some of husbands seem not to care much for the Mrs.
NTR is when the MC gets cheated on. If I remember correctly. I’m still waiting for a revenge NTR manga or something.
NTR covers three things. Netorare, which is when the wife cheats on her husband but he either doesn't know or hates it(this is what most think of with NTR); Netorase, which is the husband being at least somewhat ok with being cheated on; and Netori, which is where you play as the one with whom the wife is cheating.
Urban Demons is full of Netori.

Mar 6, 2018
I’m at getting déjà vu here. The first one I would call NTR. The others cuck and cheating. So I wouldn’t say UD has a lot of a NTR. Mostly because the NTR I’ve seen the woman just becomes a fuck hole with no love in the story. Or at least that’s my definition anyway. No love just woman becomes a sex freak and the dude is one big sucker.

Peter is cheating with some of the women. But on the on the “good side” he does love them.

While the “dark side” UD I would say is borderline Netori.But Peter does give a rats about his girls. Been a bit since I played the dark path.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Here's the rest of it, damn I'm lazy. Also for the last part should I leave it one fame each or two fames?
You can keep it at 2 frames each for now. I'll be checking how they look later at 1 frame each while adjusting the speed. Could I also ask that you upload both parts of your scene as a zip file? Opening each individual image and downloading it is a painful process.

ClawedDog

Jul 29, 2020
Does anyone the general time this update will release like mid year may to July? Just so I have somewhat of an idea

ClawedDog

Jul 29, 2020
Also I genuinely wonder why urban demons has survived for so long like is it the fetishes or the artstyle anyone have an idea?

fr3ddy

Nov 4, 2017
Strange situation with this mod. There is no npc, empty scenes folder and i cant walk through locations.

A55l0v3r

Sep 27, 2021
I cannot begin the game tells me to use the phone on shower with milf but nobody is showering cant use the map

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote