Mod Urban Demons [L0R3M's Mod]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SSJ3Monkey

Nov 11, 2017
The closest thing to pregnancy that I'm willing to do is to see the sperm approaching the egg. I'm really not a fan of pregancy.
Ugh. WHY does no one working on a mod of this game want to put actual pregnancy in it? That's just disappointing. Almost makes me wonder why I bother playing any of it. FAR too few games actually show pregnancy, and even less show pregnancy sex.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Ugh. WHY does no one working on a mod of this game want to put actual pregnancy in it? That's just disappointing. Almost makes me wonder why I bother playing any of it. FAR too few games actually show pregnancy, and even less show pregnancy sex.
If you want something like that you could try Outmaneuver! NN Pick-up Beach [v1.09] [Breast Mafia]

SSJ3Monkey

Nov 11, 2017
If you want something like that you could try Outmaneuver! NN Pick-up Beach [v1.09] [Breast Mafia]
I've played that game. I really can't stand it. The translation is awful, the art is not something I like, there's no connection with any of the characters. It's just not for me.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Ugh. WHY do people feel the need to complain that there's no pregnancy? That's just disappointing. Almost makes me wonder if they think they'll accomplish anything by complaining about it. FAR too many people complain that there's no pregnancy and FAR too little are even willing to contribute to make it possible.

SSJ3Monkey

Nov 11, 2017
Ugh. WHY do people feel the need to complain that there's no pregnancy? That's just disappointing. Almost makes me wonder if they think they'll accomplish anything by complaining about it. FAR too many people complain that there's no pregnancy and FAR too little are even willing to contribute to make it possible.
Had I art skills or programming skills, I already would have. I have neither.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Oh jeez, almost like we had a bunch of comments on why the majority doesn't want to. If the lack o pregnancy makes you wanna leave, the door is always open.

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
Even if we shared your fetish for pregnancy sex, it would be a major pain in the ass to implement it. There are no existing sprites or animations for pregnant characters, so the art would have to be made specifically for it. Few if any of us are artists equal in competency to the original artists, so the best we could do is hack something together, which would either look janky as hell, or would require a fuck-ton of effort to create and animate.

If you want pregnancy content so badly, why don't you try your luck at creating the art and assets, the frame-by-frame animations, and write and implement the stories around it. Don't get pissy that modders working for free don't want to put weeks of work into something they don't give a shit about for you.

Sep 22, 2019
Just an Idea (for Mrs. Jennings content): have a student(s) or teacher(s) take notice of Mrs. Jennings going to the restroom when MC does, even having them peep on MC and Mrs. Jennings.

This idea can go for other characters that have sex with MC in school.

This might also allow the expansion of a Coach Mary and the Principal storyline.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote