Mod Urban Demons [L0R3M's Mod]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mr-B

Jun 5, 2017
Thank you for your work Boku-kun! You, Chilly and Xalenda inspired me to start my own modding Urban Demons but i have a zero skills in coding or i don't even know where and how to start. So i asked for help from Morzan3 to begin with. May i also ask you from time to time for help?

Sorry for my English btw.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Thank you for your work Boku-kun! You, Chilly and Xalenda inspired me to start my own modding Urban Demons but i have a zero skills in coding or i don't even know where and how to start. So i asked for help from Morzan3 to begin with. May i also ask you from time to time for help?
Of course. I'm still fairly new to RPG Maker but if you have any questions, I'll try my best to help you out. Which engine will you be using? Since you've been speaking to Morzan, I assume it's either MV or MZ.

Also, I was curious, what are your plans for your mod? Chilly's is an extension of the original, Xalenda's is a more sadistic take on it and mine will (hopefully) be an extension of the original as well as Chilly's. I also recall a fourth person mentioning that they were remaking the OG, but I can't find the message. What do you plan on doing?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Why does everybody think my mod is sadistic... *sniffle*

Oh wait - yeah, you're right. Carry on~

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Of course. I'm still fairly new to RPG Maker but if you have any questions, I'll try my best to help you out. Which engine will you be using? Since you've been speaking to Morzan, I assume it's either MV or MZ.

Also, I was curious, what are your plans for your mod? Chilly's is an extension of the original, Xalenda's is a more sadistic take on it and mine will (hopefully) be an extension of the original as well as Chilly's. I also recall a fourth person mentioning that they were remaking the OG, but I can't find the message. What do you plan on doing?
Just so I'm sure, you are using RMMV to make UDRevamp right? Cuz if I remember Morza3 made plugins to two different RPGMakers, but I might be wrong. Also, how are you learning RPGMaker? any tutorial in specific?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
The RPG Maker website by Enterbrain has a lot of good forum posts about making your first game. It teaches you the basics before getting into the nitty-gritty, and is the basis for how I learned to do much of what I can do now.

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018

Hey Boku, that was me.

I haven't made a thread yet because I want to have a complete build before I put it up, but I've been working on it.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Just curious, what were you trying to open the game project for?
I always had some ideas of what I wanted to add to the game, I have been wanting to do it since Chillys version but I never really took time to learn it and all. I was hoping that I could make a mod to a mod lmao. Of course, if you don't want I won't do anything (no worries, no different fetish to question or be annoyed), no idea if I will actually do it though. I can also tell you the ideas if you are interested. Anyway, I'm also working on an animation, the base is looking good for my first one (is referenced after all), but no idea if I can turn it into an actual scene, we will have to see.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
I always had some ideas of what I wanted to add to the game, I have been wanting to do it since Chillys version but I never really took time to learn it and all. I was hoping that I could make a mod to a mod lmao. Of course, if you don't want I won't do anything (no worries, no different fetish to question or be annoyed), no idea if I will actually do it though. I can also tell you the ideas if you are interested. Anyway, I'm also working on an animation, the base is looking good for my first one (is referenced after all), but no idea if I can turn it into an actual scene, we will have to see.

It's no problem at all, feel free to make a mod of my mod, I'll make sure I add a download link to the project when I release my next update. As for your ideas, I'd still like to hear them if that's okay. I would also love a sneak peek of the scene you're working on.

Edit: I have purchased some plugins and, though I doubt anything would come of it, I'm going to remove the plugins from the project file for legal reasons when I release it. I don't think I'd be in legal trouble, but it's not a risk I'm willing to take.

Last edited:

Mr-B

Jun 5, 2017

Thank you for your answer. I was gonna use MV but Morzan told me to use MZ if i want to remake of Urban Demons.

I actually want to mix of OG and Chilly's, also want to add my own story lines and different events, more dialogue system, more progression, new functions like in the 'Summer Memories' i assume you played it if i understand correctly when i look into your user name.

Here's the little details what i want to do;

-More dialogues, more events
-additional story progression
-For progress you must have to see every dialogue and scenes
-New' Begging/Asking System' like to see breasts, ass, vagina, underwear etc etc..
-Special dialogues for every scene and before the scene cutscenes.
And more if i remember any.

But like i said these are just my thoughts and honestly i don't even know how to start. I take look of Morzan's plugins with MV but i understand not a dam thing about it. Either i am an idiot or this is just too hard than I expected.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
I was gonna use MV but Morzan told me to use MZ if i want to remake of Urban Demons.
I would agree with Morzan, but it depends on how much work you plan on putting into the project as well as what changes you plan on making. MZ is the newest version of RPG Maker so it has all the latest features, fixes, improvements, etc. But because of how new it is, the plugins available for it are limited compared to MV and most support threads are for MV.

I actually want to mix of OG and Chilly's
I see you're taking the same route as me, I'm curious as to what differences there'll be between the final versions of each mod.

new functions like in the 'Summer Memories'
What new functions were you thinking of?

-New' Begging/Asking System' like to see breasts, ass, vagina, underwear etc etc..
That's a pretty good idea. You wouldn't mind if I try and implement it, would you?

honestly i don't even know how to start.
I think this'll be quite useful to you. It's how I started.

VX Ace to MV Converter:
Tutorial for how to use converter:

The converter I've linked will analyse the OG game, Chilly's mod, and Xalenda's mod and convert the files so that they can be used in MV or MZ. It doesn't grab everything, such as scripts (since they've been replaced by plugins in MV and MZ) and you'll also need to modify a lot of the files since MV and MZ use large images. The tutorial should help you figure it out.

I'll be releasing my project files along with my next update, so if you're willing to be patient, you can use my progress so far as the foundation of your mod.

I take look of Morzan's plugins with MV but i understand not a dam thing about it. Either i am an idiot or this is just too hard than I expected.
If you're using MZ for the mod, make sure you grab the MZ plugins (https://f95zone.to/threads/rpgmmz-a-urban-demon-like-plugin.65563/#post-7384173), not the MV plugins.

If you need any help with the plugins, feel free to ask. If you need to make changes to the actual plugin however, you'll need to speak to Morzan.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
It's no problem at all, feel free to make a mod of my mod, I'll make sure I add a download link to the project when I release my next update. As for your ideas, I'd still like to hear them if that's okay. I would also love a sneak peek of the scene you're working on.

Edit: I have purchased some plugins and, though I doubt anything would come of it, I'm going to remove the plugins from the project file for legal reasons when I release it. I don't think I'd be in legal trouble, but it's not a risk I'm willing to take.
Sure thing, I will message you later once I have the time with the scene.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018

Also, sorry for asking but when you mean removing the paid plugins you mean from the project not the game right? Cuz I don't you to stop using your plugins cuz of me or anything like that

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Once the game is quote-unquote ‘finished’, it’s standard procedure to compress the game files so it locks the data (images, music, etc.) and can’t be misused by others without paying for it.

That’s part of the reason why many game devs hate the Decryption software that F95 users create, since it unlocks those files.

So most - not all - indie game devs use free, no-copyright music and/or images.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Does this have the Xalenda's version of Preggo content?
Cause I loved that stuff.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote