RPGM Urban Demons: Remake [Proof of Concept] [Urban Demons]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

pixliv

Oct 10, 2017
I'm really looking forward to this remake, the art and animation look really nice. Hopefully we get more character dialogue too.

vimto

Jan 15, 2018
I was excited to see the Grandma in this new artstyle, but I realized that's from one of the mods. Oh well, one can hope :oops:

Feb 16, 2019
I was excited to see the Grandma in this new artstyle, but I realized that's from one of the mods. Oh well, one can hope :oops:
I don’t think there will be a grandma character. Given that three characters are reduced to being minor characters like Dizzy and Nurse Donna. Kaylee might be replaced or not. And there is talk on Subsribe Star of adding an Arab Milf, Principal, Japanese AV Milf, and Latina Milf but I think all those would be minor characters too. But as for another family member to be added may not be likely. Just focusing on the mother and sister for our family candidates.

so don’t go expecting a lot to be added for a character you might like or favored from the original. Even any new potential characters added into the remake.

Zoro45

Mar 4, 2018
what is the purpose of the mini-game in the game. ..............no matter what I do, it doesn't work

VloneDreams

Apr 26, 2020
I want to say that you are a hero sir. The real MVP. I only hope that updates for this game are timely so I don't have to wait to 2 years to finally see a sex scene.

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
this brings back memories! young me beat the shit out of my meat playing the og game. this and that game with the female teacher going on a school trip with her class thats a classic too.
Uh, care to recommend other games with teachers like Jennings? Pls?

Gukoboybawang

Feb 23, 2023
The minigame is hard playing on laptop with no mouse, hope someone would post all the sex scene for purity, blackmail and etc.

DarkOkami

May 26, 2018
NO FUCKING WAY, bro, one of the best games that i ever played here, i really hope this project keep up and even could bring more content than the original game or even the game with mods, oh... The dream...

vimto

Jan 15, 2018
I don’t think there will be a grandma character. Given that three characters are reduced to being minor characters like Dizzy and Nurse Donna. Kaylee might be replaced or not. And there is talk on Subsribe Star of adding an Arab Milf, Principal, Japanese AV Milf, and Latina Milf but I think all those would be minor characters too. But as for another family member to be added may not be likely. Just focusing on the mother and sister for our family candidates.

so don’t go expecting a lot to be added for a character you might like or favored from the original. Even any new potential characters added into the remake.
Yeah that makes sense. Scope is important :)

KonoDiavoloDa

Dec 4, 2021
Is it a one to one of the original? As in same storyline with updated art? Or is there any differences aside from that?

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
Feels a little annoying to do away with true shota and say "this character is actually a dwarf and legal age".

Reactions: Cerbervs
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes