RPGM Urban Demons: Remake [Proof of Concept] [Urban Demons]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
Nice, ty. I'm fine with lolis as long as they're also thicc lol
you disgusting, degenerate man of culture. I salute you

Though in all seriousness nergal. Could u make those 2 kids thicc loli's. Because that would be awesome

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2018
Hope there is more nipple suck and nipple play too. Maybe even a little public subtle play. Loved the moments when Peter straight up trolls others around with his comments such as Mrs Jennings husband and the park milfs.

Reactions: snes4life

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
I can't wait for Kimberly. I will skip all updates until Kim gets released.
Yellow fever aside, Kim was an absolute sweetheart and the reason I couldn't go corruption.
In a game about corruption.

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
I can't wait for Kimberly. I will skip all updates until Kim gets released.
Yellow fever aside, Kim was an absolute sweetheart and the reason I couldn't go corruption.
In a game about corruption.
Understandable, she's definetly one of my favorites if not #1. I also did do her corruption route, and yeah everyone else is good but how you treat her daughter throughout and make her feel...if the remake is gonna focus more on corruption then they better change that up a lot because the MC felt like Ms. Amos's husband

Nov 18, 2022
Man I haven't checked new games in a few weeks and of course an Urban Demons remake happens AND reviews seem strong. I would otherwise be worried because I figured I could do without having to move Peter around a RPGM style.

Aug 14, 2018
Is this version gets an actual update soon?
From Nergals words recently posted at the beginning of May :

"In terms of the first build, we are still aiming for a June or July release and I'm going to be working hard to get as much done as possible this month. Animations will likely be the thing that decides when this release gets done, since the majority of the artwork is being done this month for it. But I realistically don't see it going beyond July for the first release."

So towards the end of July at the latest not counting any hiccups.

iRoxor

Oct 29, 2017
this keeps happening when I try to play the game any help?
Not a lot of info to work with, but a little bit of Google-fu says that it's either:
  1. Files got corrupted. I've also seen similar behavior where your antimalware protection flags certain files and interrupts the extraction process (like, it tries to quarantine the file before all of the data is finished extracting).
  2. The default Windows ZIP Extract tool and WinRAR are just bad. Please use 7zip, it's not worth using anything else.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes