RPGM Urban Demons: Remake [Proof of Concept] [Urban Demons]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Last69!

Oct 11, 2023
If this does take off I hope the corruption tag will be even better explored than in the original. Same with the sharing fetish.

MrLloyd1989

Oct 1, 2018
I hope we get a proper mom and Sydney threesome as all we got in the previous urban demons was a duo bj which was a bit of a let down

johncrap

Apr 7, 2018
removing the shota content completely ruins what made the original game so exciting. and why is peter's sprite so tall? it just looks awkward compared to the other students.
I agree with you, but I also understand Nergal’s position. You see, all artists creating shota content have had their account blocked on Patreon. That includes Glassfish and Nergal who have had to move their current projects to Subscribestar. I think Nergal is simply afraid that this new platform, too, might decide one day to ban shota content, so he’s trying to play it safe. I don’t like it either, as I said, but it is how it is.

Dooble

May 3, 2018
I was just thinking about the original a couple of days ago. Was hoping someone remade it, or at leas the animations and some pictures of the MC because those look terrible, I still have a fondness for the original busts of the ladies from the original.

HentKingdom

Jan 14, 2023
Instead of replacing characters from previous version, i would rather see more added. Also definitely would want pregnancy content for post-game.
Convince the dev to do this. He does not want to reveal any future fetishes for the game.

The last game had so many hints for pregnancy with the mom and we never saw her pregnant.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes