RPGM Urban Demons: Remake [Proof of Concept] [Urban Demons]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

speedballz

Jul 4, 2017
So is this going to be more like Wootch's version keeping the loli at the park and the sleep sex? or like Nergal's version
L.E . went on Subscribestar and the actual creator is Nergal so it's going to be the tame version

Last edited:

<<Solaria>>

May 26, 2023
8 years later remake the same game ? At the same time under a process of making a another game ?

He didn't even finish the first game properly, And you think he will have the time to make 2 games at the same time ?
Nope ! Bye !

Last edited:
Reactions: PeopleCallMeSmile

kopv4

Feb 22, 2020
I'm pretty sure the original was one of the first games I've ever played from here. Enjoyed it a lot and I'm curious to see how this one turns out!

I must say, being able to choose the MC's nature of will (corruption/purity) is a factor I value quite a lot. Seeing that won't be included in this remake is a bit dissapointing. I remember quite the variety of personalities in the original game and I know there are some characters I'd much rather, maybe even only see in good willed settings than manipulation or blackmailing. I understand it's probably quite annoying having to make adaptations of every scene, but the luxury of choices that properly affect the flow of storytelling is worth so much in games like these. Maybe it's an idea to test choices solely for the main characters and see how it's received by the audience. I can imagine it being appreciated by many.

EDIT:
The latest "Minor proof of concept update " on the game's Subscribestar page shows work of having a purity option. Guess we'll find out soon to what proportion it'll be implemented. Glad to see it's not a scrapped concept!

Last edited:

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
Always nice to see old classics revisited, even if this goes tits up there will always be the older version to go back to, although the art looks great and there is definitely improvements that can be made, some of the definite changes are... of concern, particularly the removal of purity, as that whole choice system was one of the main points that people liked, and while I ultimately can respect that the uncompromising choice has been made to remove it, it's still something I don't see going to well, but who knows.

Looking forward to seeing what happens but not holding my breath for anything extraordinary.

HentKingdom

Jan 14, 2023
Nergal finishes a broken game. And now he wants to remake it with another artist? Classic DEV move.

Lets be real he is doing this for the money 100 procent. He also does not care what we think about it. He is just some sad femboy.

Go check his discord. He refuses to reveal any fetish future tags for the game. Just pay him no questions asked. XD

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes