Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 29, 2017
Just to add - sorry for your loss and thanks for the mod, a grand effort. FYI when trying to take a photo of mom in the shower it says "This has no use here." and no photo is taken. Also once you've tried to see Granny in the shower once you can't go back upstairs. Minor I know but I thought you might like to know :)

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Jesus, it’s been a while.

Sorry about not getting around to doing those fixes, real life got in the way. I’m sure if you’ve experienced burnout you’ll understand that it takes more than strong coffee to get your motor going.

That being said, I’m already back at the computer and taking note of what problems have been stated, before also addressing future issues / potential avenues if somebody else would like to continue / take a stab at modding this game.

D

Deleted member 2738

Nope, not a thing. If anyone is willing to take up the mantle, you have my blessing, but consider this mod now finished, bugs and all.
Thanks for the run, mate.
I enjoyed this more than the original.

Reactions: LoneKaiser

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Darn I jinxed the thread, the second I find out that there are mods for this game the thread goes dead :(

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Darn I jinxed the thread, the second I find out that there are mods for this game the thread goes dead :(
Oh, so you’re the one! ;)

Nah, it’s not you. Read back a page or two, it had more to do with my father’s sickness / eventual death and general burnout than anything.

Reactions: Deleted member 2738

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Just a quick note: despite the “Abandoned” tag being added, it’s not like I’ll just destroy the thing. If you have issues with downloading or opening the game, let me know on here. I’ll be checking in periodically.

Have fun, feel free to remake this in your own fashion, and it has truly been an honour to make something you all enjoyed.

D

Deleted member 2738

Xalenda, you have no idea how long I've been waiting to do this~

I've added a simple mod I originally created for MyXXXKin.
Link:
Mod version: 0.2

I have:
  • Added 39 images of the below image in an animation.
  • Added an Impregnation Fetish ON/OFF Choice at the start of the game.
  • Made current chance of impregnation 25% but can be edited easily in Common Event 255.
  • Added a SexualPanda Map for modders to see how my mod works.
  • Implemented different character scenes for their reaction after finding out their pregnancies.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About the mod:

Pregnancy chance scenes:

Character interaction scenes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Need to re-download the RGSS301.dll that was in my zip, place it in the System folder, should clear that issue up.

Looks good, @SexualPanda , I can’t promise I will play it, but I could tinker with it if you need advice on implementing the thing.

D

Deleted member 2738

Need to re-download the RGSS301.dll that was in my zip, place it in the System folder, should clear that issue up.

Looks good, @SexualPanda , I can’t promise I will play it, but I could tinker with it if you need advice on implementing the thing.
Thanks, could you tell me how to access the scenes script? I need to find the cum command basically and add the commands i mentioned.
Sorry for the hassle

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Which scenes script in particular? There are two versions:

There's the Dialogues (.csv format) in Data --> Dialogues - these house most of the "scene" structures, along with the commands for which image does what, when, and how quickly

And

There's the in-game Events (made in RPGMaker itself) --> these are where you insert the commands for the script itself (ex. "play_scene(scene-name, switch#, variable#) here"

You need to fiddle with and implement both to make them work in tandem / create the scenes you're intending to make.

D

Deleted member 2738

Which scenes script in particular? There are two versions:

There's the Dialogues (.csv format) in Data --> Dialogues - these house most of the "scene" structures, along with the commands for which image does what, when, and how quickly

And

There's the in-game Events (made in RPGMaker itself) --> these are where you insert the commands for the script itself (ex. "play_scene(scene-name, switch#, variable#) here"

You need to fiddle with and implement both to make them work in tandem / create the scenes you're intending to make.
Yeah it was the play_scene that confused me as it looked like it was using an external program to RPG Maker to run the sex scenes.
I’m basically trying to find any vaginal scene (I know I'd have to read the commands) but the script play_scene threw me off.
I have found the dialogue and can edit it if necessary, thank you for that.
The scenes are a bit trickier as there are events all over the place so I have to search one by one.
The play_scene is throwing me off because I want to edit the scene and add the commands I mentioned after the option to cum.
I'll search thoroughly because I only did a casual sweep yesterday.
Don't worry, other than scripting I am quite fluent in RPG Maker as I've been using it since XP.
Even then, I can easily adapt to the easy script commands just from reading the events (simple ones like variables).

D

Deleted member 2738

This is what I meant by throwing me off btw.
I want to edit the scene to place these commands after the Cum option:
Conditional Branch - Impregnation Fetish (Switch 1921) = ON
Control Switches: [Mom Creampie] = ON
Call Common Event [Impregnation Roll]

Where could I find that Cum option?
Specifically, the option you have to use the keyboard arrows to progress. I want to change the Cum on vaginal scenes so it also runs the impregnation chance.
From the script, I can tell that it's the command to run the scene and the command for what happens after the scene has finished.

If not, I can always just place the commands between the two script commands.
What do you think?

Edit: I tried placing it between the commands and it worked perfectly.
But I'll still keep my question about the location of the Cum option as I'll consider adding X-ray for an internal view.

D

Deleted member 2738

I think that one is either in the Scripts section, or it is in one of the unused ‘maps’ of the Main House.
I've pretty much finished the animations now.
Thanks for answering all of my questions, I really appreciate the help.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes