Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Not my Xalenda. Someone else? Maybe. I'd do it myself if I had the artistic, creative, and programming ability. But I kinda lack all of those

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Like... maybe? I dunno just yet. Kinda need to get a better job and do real life crap before I can think about coming back a third time to a mod I never intended to be this expansive.

**EDIT** TheSinful I love your quote! Though if they don't sound cockney and uncultured, what's the point.

Last edited:

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Xalenda Just to make sure before I go doing my own fiddling with this, Sarah and Lisa didn't have Total Corruption events, right? Like, I see a couple events that call for them being slaves, but I can't find any event that sets that unless I'm just overlooking it. Same with Dizzy and Sydney.

Reactions: thelunarprincess
Feb 1, 2018
i definantly would take over if i knew how to code and my english skills werent shit.

i hope soembody is able to take over this project its a great concept and the potential has yet to hit rock bottom.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
dirtyotaku13 Their TC scenes were to take place in their individual homes, which are already created but with very little to them at the moment. “Key Quest” was designed to include borrowing / taking their keys to go into their homes (first at night to corrupt them, then whenever you wanted), and give them that final ‘push’.

This is also why the final bathroom scene in the Park repeats endlessly, there’s nothing to turn that particular switch ‘off’, or a new one ‘on’.

Dizzy’s apartment was already finished, but LoneKaiser and I were toying with different ideas on how to go about changing her and / or Sydney, so while we were writing the new sex scene dialogues, I put more focus on that than on inserting the commands to make them into slaves.

thelunarprincess The best way to get better at the coding part is to find a walkthrough or guide to create your own game (to get the basics down) and ask questions here or on another forum if there’s something you’re having trouble with.

As for the English, first write in the language that you’re comfortable with, then ask someone to either translate or assist and edit the words as needed. Just practice, it really does get easier, and is super fun.

If you’re interested, I can send you an early version of a non-adult “game” I had a hand in making earlier last year before the project was dropped, and you can go into the program to see how certain things played out / worked in the system.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Okay, I just wanted to be sure I wasn't missing something. The little addition I started working on is for after they're enslaved, so I might just set it to trigger their TC switch in that bathroom scene for the sake of making the mod (a mod of a mod of a mod... wow) "playable". Sydney and Dizzy will probably have something similar. Can probably remove the triggers later if someone actually makes those TC events down the line.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Don’t tempt me, I want to get back into this once I’m ready to actually finish something. I keep looking at my folder, going “Ehhhh... maybe later?”

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
It’s created in such a way that the first few places you go are basic and bland, then later areas add in extensive variables and switches to showcase the escalating skills needed to do certain things like make a scene or show off certain ‘puzzle’ elements. I’ll be sure to add in the Debug switch so you’re given top-tier gear and can’t die if you get into a fight.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Closest I ever came to learning programming was puzzling out how to write my own cheat codes for action replay or modify existing ones by studying patterns in cheats other people wrote

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
That's almost exactly how I got into making this mod, to be honest. I wanted to change the name of the women, so I did... and then tweaked a variable for how much Corruption you gained from doing certain actions... and then before I knew it, I was making maps and figuring out what the scripts did and how/when/where to set the flags to allow for the 'new' things, and... here we are ^_^.

Anyway, if you're interested in seeing the SFW (no-nudity, non-adult, pretty basic and boring) game I had a hand in making, here's a link:

After you start the game and name your character, there's a floating Red Crystal in the top-right of the village. Choose whatever options you want (money, levels, no-encounters), there's no password or anything needed. If / when you progress past certain parts of the game, you might want to go back to the town and touch it again to level everybody up again.

Last edited:

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Dizzy’s apartment was already finished, but LoneKaiser and I were toying with different ideas on how to go about changing her and / or Sydney, so while we were writing the new sex scene dialogues, I put more focus on that than on inserting the commands to make them into slaves.
To clarify, we had a few different ideas on how they should act when TC'd, such as Dizzy becoming a pet and Sydney taking care of her (becoming her "owner" for lack of a better word), Sydney and Dizzy admitting to each other they were in love with each other, but both wanted to please Peter as well... Or, y'know, stuff like that.

We were also discussing various names they'd have upon becoming slaves but I don't think we actually finalized any of them (I need to check our logs but IIRC, we had a few ideas in the air, but none were final. Correct me if I'm wrong, Xalenda).

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Nothing was set in stone, no. I believe the final idea was to choose a role for them to act out from the point of their threesome scene and onwards, sprinkling some ideas throughout the sex scene dialogues.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Nothing was set in stone, no. I believe the final idea was to choose a role for them to act out from the point of their threesome scene and onwards, sprinkling some ideas throughout the sex scene dialogues.
Yeah, that's right. We ended up having a bunch of ideas but didn't end up settling for one in the end...

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I stopped modding hardcore back in February or March I think, so that needs to change. Otherwise, nothing new has been modded/added to it since my "final" post of version 0.8.2, apart from a third-party mod by SexualPanda for impregnation.

D

Deleted member 2738

Xalenda you might just wanna edit page 1 otherwise people will keep asking you about updates lmao

D

Deleted member 2738

Any way to adjust the 10% chance? lol
It's been changed to 25% in my last update.
If you want higher then you can do as Xalenda suggested with save editor or edit the common event Impregnation Roll.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes