Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 2738

I think that one is either in the Scripts section, or it is in one of the unused ‘maps’ of the Main House.
Getting this problem when I try going into the girls locker room after day 2.
I'm doing some bug fixes for you while I play, just wasn't sure what to do with this one.

Already fixed these:
- Fixed the Nexus exit on right side
- Fixed the Sydney stolen key event to show correctly

EDIT: I just read your previous posts, sorry man I had no idea you were going through so much.
Don't worry about this thread and do what you need to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Unless you have the key to the lockers, it shouldn’t open. The key is in Taylor’s office; there’s a little scene there depending on your purity/ corruption level.

Reactions: Deleted member 2738

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
Xalenda, you have no idea how long I've been waiting to do this~

I've added a simple mod I originally created for MyXXXKin.
Link:
Mod version: 0.1

I have:
  • Added 39 images of the below image in an animation.
  • Added an Impregnation Fetish ON/OFF Choice at the start of the game.
  • Made current chance of impregnation 10% but can be edited easily in Common Event 255.
  • Added a SexualPanda Map for modders to see how my mod works.
  • Implemented different character scenes for their reaction after finding out their pregnancies.

About the mod:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pregnancy chance scenes:

Character interaction scenes:
Hey man, first of all thank you for the mod, I had a small bug with it. I had the pregnant interaction with Kaylee in the tool shop, but I didn't even talked to her for the first time. I will try to start a new save to see if it happens again.

D

Deleted member 2738

Hey man, first of all thank you for the mod, I had a small bug with it. I had the pregnant interaction with Kaylee in the tool shop, but I didn't even talked to her for the first time. I will try to start a new save to see if it happens again.
Yeah I've done a few fixes and am currently uploading 0.2
Sorry about that

D

Deleted member 2738

0.2 is up
Link:
Fixes:
- Moved Mom pregnancy event so it doesn't block Mom's morning visit
- Fixed the Nexus exit on right side
- Fixed the Nexus exit on the bottom
- Fixed the Sydney stolen key event to show correctly
- Fixed Kaylee's pregnancy event so it only appears after she's impregnated
- Fixed Dizzy's pregnancy event so it only appears after she's impregnated
- Fixed Mom's morning HJ

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
0.2 is up
Link:
*snip*
You know this version of UD quite a bit, I'd imagine, so I'll address this question mainly to you, but also to anyone who might know the answer:
Is going for Pure (or Apathy, a new one?) route even worth it?

It seems that going any other direction than Corruption just brakes/softlocks the game. I somehow managed to get both Pure and Corruption Lock Ins for Mrs. Amos, so any time I tried doing anything with her, it removed both Pure and Corruption choices, because their respective counterpart locks were locked.
I've also come across some rather peculiar progression events. I've gotten a person far enough to already fuck them, but with some scenes they act like I haven't cum inside them a dozen times already.

D

Deleted member 2738

You know this version of UD quite a bit, I'd imagine, so I'll address this question mainly to you, but also to anyone who might know the answer:
Is going for Pure (or Apathy, a new one?) route even worth it?

It seems that going any other direction than Corruption just brakes/softlocks the game. I somehow managed to get both Pure and Corruption Lock Ins for Mrs. Amos, so any time I tried doing anything with her, it removed both Pure and Corruption choices, because their respective counterpart locks were locked.
I've also come across some rather peculiar progression events. I've gotten a person far enough to already fuck them, but with some scenes they act like I haven't cum inside them a dozen times already.
I did try taking a look at some of those issues but it left me confused because I didn't know what was missing.
I could only fix a few bits and bobs like the activation of the Mom's morning HJ scene which simply required the Persuasion Switch to be activated.
Xalenda would know more than me, he heavily advised me as I went through the small changes.
As for the dialogue, that would be up to others to change.
It's basically working off a variable which counts their corruption or purity.
Only minor changes occur in the dialogue as it would be complicated to have a lot of changes unless someone were to really dedicate themselves.
Take a look in the Dialogue folder under Data to see what I mean.

Last edited by a moderator:

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
The mod was focused heavily on Corruption and I helped Xalenda write out some dialogue for various sex scenes, that sadly wasn't implemented before the thing was dropped.

I still have access to the altered dialogue for a few characters.

Oct 21, 2017
there are a few glitches with the dinner scenes in the pregnancy mod (I haven't used the cheat room for anything other than money) I don't know if there are any other problems since this is the first time im playing the full corruption rout

D

Deleted member 2738

there are a few glitches with the dinner scenes in the pregnancy mod (I haven't used the cheat room for anything other than money) I don't know if there are any other problems since this is the first time im playing the full corruption rout
Just took a look, it's not part of my pregnancy mod but the 0.8.2.
I think it could be a problem with the variables or switches, someone will have to patch them.
The only thing involved with my pregnancy mod were a few minor fixes, the impregnation animation and the character scenes upon discovering their pregnancy.

Ishto

Sep 16, 2016
SexualPanda I don't know if you're taking it over but I love your pregnancy mod cause I was playing around with save editing and I don't know how but I triggered some awesome event where Peter basically takes over the school and good god I hope someone continues it

D

Deleted member 2738

SexualPanda I don't know if you're taking it over but I love your pregnancy mod cause I was playing around with save editing and I don't know how but I triggered some awesome event where Peter basically takes over the school and good god I hope someone continues it
I'm not taking over it sorry as it's beyond my skills (not fluent with the script).
Plus I suck at art.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Thanks for the appreciation, Isthe Chowdhury! (P.S. You somehow triggered the Yard Magic scenes!)

Okay, so: Path choices

Corruption was the main focus, with purity / apathy a lesser focus. There is no reason to choose anything other than Corruption.

Dialogues within sex scenes are just boring to change, but like LoneKaiser said, we both have some new stuff we were working on, and can probably put them out if you want to try them.

Infinite loops happen because you either skipped or missed a section, bypassed it, and then went back to it later, but it means that then you can’t progress past that “earlier” point.

buddylove The keys are taken after you increase Taylor’s corruption and “sex level”, with different interactions at various stages.

Lastly, if you want to take up the mantle, or even just have a bug-fix, please do so! The “abandoned” tag mostly relates to my own lack of desire to keep modding the game, but I’ll help you if you ask!

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes