Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
when I go full screen the game is zoomed in is there a fix for that?
The resolutions on the game are 1280/960;
800/600 and other that I forgot, unless you have a monitor that suport full screen on those resolutions, it will be zoomed or smaller depending on which one you choosed on the options.

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Just to clarify a few things. The OP says the mod is not compatible with versions 0.9 and up, but the changelog states the mod has been updated for official release 1.1 which is the last version, so is the original statement just outdated?

If it's true we can use the mod for the latest release, can we just use it for bug fixes? I'm not that interested in the extra content tbh, so I was wondering if the mod at the very least patches the base game well. For example, does the mod allow you to visit Lisa at night after level 5? In the base game 1.1, even though she says she'll "leave the door unlocked", you can't do anything with her when you visit at night.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Just to clarify a few things. The OP says the mod is not compatible with versions 0.9 and up, but the changelog states the mod has been updated for official release 1.1 which is the last version, so is the original statement just outdated?

If it's true we can use the mod for the latest release, can we just use it for bug fixes? I'm not that interested in the extra content tbh, so I was wondering if the mod at the very least patches the base game well. For example, does the mod allow you to visit Lisa at night after level 5? In the base game 1.1, even though she says she'll "leave the door unlocked", you can't do anything with her when you visit at night.
Why is this so hard to understand!? You can't use the mod for the official release, 0.9 changed too much from 0.8.2.! I simply take whatever that is new from the official release and put it in the mod!

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Why is this so hard to understand!? You can't use the mod for the official release, 0.9 changed too much from 0.8.2.! I simply take whatever that is new from the official release and put it in the mod!
Got it. Sorry for the dumb question. I thought about it a little after making the post and realized that that was probably the case, but I left it up just to make sure. Thank you for the clarification regardless.

bositsua123vn

Jun 2, 2018
this is a great mod, it have a lot of screen , however i nearly don't know to play (although i completely played a main game), i just use a cheat to have screens, so i think you should have some tip to play

Feb 27, 2020
Thanks, I already tried this method, but the images of the characters, events and the mobile phone are extremely large, they go off the screen and I cannot use certain features. So I asked if there is a version made for android in which I no longer have those problems.
There isnt another option. But you can try to fix it in the settings menu. In joiplay, before choosing a game, select the 3 dots at the upper-right corner and click "Settings" -> "RPG Settings" -> "Window Size" and set it to fit your situation. Trial and error might be needed, but eventually youll find the correct option. You might also need to check the Font Scale, which is under RPG Settings as well.

I hope this fixes it. Theres no other way to play this on android that i know of.

Reactions: Misterafro

Otackplay

Sep 12, 2019
There isnt another option. But you can try to fix it in the settings menu. In joiplay, before choosing a game, select the 3 dots at the upper-right corner and click "Settings" -> "RPG Settings" -> "Window Size" and set it to fit your situation. Trial and error might be needed, but eventually youll find the correct option. You might also need to check the Font Scale, which is under RPG Settings as well.

I hope this fixes it. Theres no other way to play this on android that i know of.
Thanks!! I'll try.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
this is a great mod, it have a lot of screen , however i nearly don't know to play (although i completely played a main game), i just use a cheat to have screens, so i think you should have some tip to play
You just need to talk with everyone until a scene happens so it shouldn't be THAT hard, but if you play skipping everything just for the scenes you will have a hard time knowing where you need to go and what you need to do.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes