4.20 star(s) 51 Votes
Oct 4, 2017
I'm running into some issues at the moment. If anyone has solutions here they are in no particular order.
  • Got caught in the hallway leading to the dominus fight. I'm now out of bounds and can't get back in.
  • Sneaky Sex with mom doesn't appear to work. I drop my fork at dinner and the backgrounds become black. And once the scene doesn't result in a bj at the table, the screen is black. I can still choose to talk to mom or sydney or leave dinner.
  • There are some interesting glitches in the mirror that you enter to see scenes, which isn't really an issue, but you can end up seeing some scenes you don't have by backing out of the choice.
  • *NEW* Kaylee's quest that involves fred seems to be overridden by the 3some with Sarah.
If I could get some help with getting back in bounds in the otherworld, that would be really good. I might just not know what i'm doing with the mom scene, but the rest is an odd bug.

Edit: Mom was bugged so that it had said I no longer needed to talk to her, but i needed to one last time
Edit (3 I guess): It says to get fred involved at school which makes you think you should talk to fred during lunch, but you actually need to get kaylee to the school

Last edited:

Spodbrainer

Jun 22, 2019
Has anyone else this problem?I told Sydney to come to the bathroom at morning,while Mom is showering.I entered the shower with Mom but when the sex scene appeared it was me with Sydney instead of mom and now my screen stuck in a photo with Mom and Peter in the shower even when i change locations

kymerazero

Dec 11, 2017
I want to learn to make a clean animation like this but keeping my style of course ^^'

View attachment 451599
clean, you mean without move all the place?
then why you dont move the pic with the arrow keys instead of the mouse, so it will not move tothe side?

PS: you need to put more animation frame so it willbe smoothier, you use only the key frames, so your animations are a little hard.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I'm currently stuck with Ms Amos "Broken" scene. She invites me to her house overnight and says something about not being able to load "home-fuck-corrupt/4.txt". I thought I just had to chose the 5.txt file in that folder, create a copy and rename it as "4.txt" and the dialogue/scene plays correctly but she doesn't end up "Broken", just stays at "Corrupted". Tried with other .txt files from her dialogues but so far none have worked.

I'm at level 4 with her. Whenever I do the scene (with or without the renamed "4.txt." file) I go to bed and every night she sends me the message to fuck her and her state won't change to "Broken".

Does anybody know about a workaround to this or is this one of the many unaddressed missing .txt files epidemic of some scenes?

Besides the demon lady, Ms Amos is the only other character that I've not being able to break.

PS. As a sidenote, the rest of the missing .txt files errors have not stopped any of my progress, they only make it unable to watch certain scenes.

1573011890521.png

Reactions: Hardlove123

Gross Mind

Jan 12, 2018
clean, you mean without move all the place?
then why you dont move the pic with the arrow keys instead of the mouse, so it will not move tothe side?

PS: you need to put more animation frame so it willbe smoothier, you use only the key frames, so your animations are a little hard.
yeah I tried to deform drag to get a movement feelling, but it ended "feelling not a danm thing" sigh... :( .

Reactions: RainLover

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
What can I do at the pool? I invite a girl and have a one pic scene and thats it?
According to the text (or what I remember of it) future problem; that is, if it's going to get anything, it's going to be in a future update. That, or it's otherwise dead-in-water and up to modpacks to advance.

I'm currently stuck with Ms Amos "Broken" scene. She invites me to her house overnight and says something about not being able to load "home-fuck-corrupt/4.txt". I thought I just had to chose the 5.txt file in that folder, create a copy and rename it as "4.txt" and the dialogue/scene plays correctly but she doesn't end up "Broken", just stays at "Corrupted". Tried with other .txt files from her dialogues but so far none have worked.
This was previously addressed I think multiple times here; she tends to break at that point if you skipped a step and hit the bed prompt before it was supposed to be available for you (that, or there was a particular dialogue option chosen that borked it). The exact point in time/situation eludes me, but that save is closed to Ms. Amos' ending, iirc.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

kymerazero

Dec 11, 2017
yeah I tried to deform drag to get a movement feelling, but it ended "feelling not a danm thing" sigh... :( .
Since you are still learning how to make an animation, why dont break the pic?
like, the body will to have animations, but will move up and down, then make it alone.

then the breasts alone bouning
then the arms.... and so on, is not the best way, but is good to leanr how to move all (and you dont need to redraw in all frames, that is an old animation trick)

Gross Mind

Jan 12, 2018
Since you are still learning how to make an animation, why dont break the pic?
like, the body will to have animations, but will move up and down, then make it alone.

then the breasts alone bouning
then the arms.... and so on, is not the best way, but is good to leanr how to move all (and you dont need to redraw in all frames, that is an old animation trick)
I miss the bones connecting in flash... Krita would be better with it, and mediabang paint could have an animation environment too...

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
According to the text (or what I remember of it) future problem; that is, if it's going to get anything, it's going to be in a future update. That, or it's otherwise dead-in-water and up to modpacks to advance.

This was previously addressed I think multiple times here; she tends to break at that point if you skipped a step and hit the bed prompt before it was supposed to be available for you (that, or there was a particular dialogue option chosen that borked it). The exact point in time/situation eludes me, but that save is closed to Ms. Amos' ending, iirc.
Yeah, I managed to find a "fix" like that but sadly that was like 4 hours ago in my playthrough xD Even then I'm not gonna redo everything.

Thanks for the answer, btw c:

mw916

Aug 12, 2017
I got ms amos to mention moving, but how do i get mrs jennings to mention it. Everytime i talk to her i get the hurry up text. What do I do from here??

wraith101

Jul 7, 2018
Cant find a way to properly track progress on this game anymore. I know this update finished the main game, but there are still a few missing things, so id like to wait. Does anyone know when the final version is coming out?

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
So is Donna getting added in the next patch? or maybe im stuck i actually dont know, i cant progress further than corruption 2, she always says she is "drawing the line"

mw916

Aug 12, 2017
where do i go to find this soul ruby. I made it to the palace. I didnt pay attention to the demon that was explaining what to do now im stuck. The succubs lady in the left room of the palace. Ive also found the key,I just dont know what to do now. Can someone explain what to do after i persuaded her??

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
So is Donna getting added in the next patch? or maybe im stuck i actually dont know, i cant progress further than corruption 2, she always says she is "drawing the line"
Donna is fully corruptable (as in make her reach level 5). Just check the journal (Notes icon) next to her profile and it should shed some light on what to do.

GoneWiththeSean

Jan 8, 2018
Does anyone have a save where I can watch all of the nurse's scenes in the computer area? All the saves I've downloaded don't have those available.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes