4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

someday

May 8, 2018
turns out there's a simpler reason. it's not been implemented yet(code-wise).

user told me on page 647, it'll come next update. you can check with the cheat for all scenes.
it has, I've done it, it's just not repeatable

Gross Mind I would love it if you were to make a mod or added scenes for the current version, your art looks awesome my dude!
If chilly is still doing his Mod them working together would be great

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
Is the Neala part bugged? She sends a text to meet her in the park and the hint says it should be in the afternoon, but I can't find her. Is there a specific day?

Also, can the JPG's in the text messages actually be viewed?

Reactions: P.m.k

Elfant

Oct 29, 2019
Is the Neala part bugged? She sends a text to meet her in the park and the hint says it should be in the afternoon, but I can't find her. Is there a specific day?
Also, can the JPG's in the text messages actually be viewed?
No it is not bugged. The problem is, that the hints sometimes don´t make a difference between afternoon and evining. The JPG´s you find in the smartphone galerie.

I fail to find the key in the palace of Gehenna. I´m just blind or is there any trick?

josch34

Aug 24, 2017
Have you talked to her at the bar?
Hey there,
I have the same problem. I installed the patch, hlped her in store many times but there are no options at home or in school to break stuff.
In the bar kaylee simply asks "what are you doing here kid"

I appreciate your help

superjm

Sep 17, 2017
Hey there,
I have the same problem. I installed the patch, hlped her in store many times but there are no options at home or in school to break stuff.
In the bar kaylee simply asks "what are you doing here kid"

I appreciate your help
I had a bug that nothing happened with her, but when I got all the grey question circles on the map filled in it fixed itself.....???

How are you interacting with her? Are you trying to corrupt her or are you being nice? (never be nice) How are you helping her in the store? moving boxes or eating her out? Have you been given the option to record her phone call yet? Have you been given the option to blackmail her yet?

You can't break anything at the school until the kid that's your friend tells you (at school) that she is there fixing the bathroom....

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
No it is not bugged. The problem is, that the hints sometimes don´t make a difference between afternoon and evining. The JPG´s you find in the smartphone galerie.

I fail to find the key in the palace of Gehenna. I´m just blind or is there any trick?
Apparently it wasn't bugged and I got Neala to level 5, but now I'm stuck with Kaylee. The hints say I should get Fred involved at school, but his only dialogue is for Pito's mom. This fucking game...

Also, does anyone know how you can get all the threesomes? Like a list or something?

josch34

Aug 24, 2017
I had a bug that nothing happened with her, but when I got all the grey question circles on the map filled in it fixed itself.....???

How are you interacting with her? Are you trying to corrupt her or are you being nice? (never be nice) How are you helping her in the store? moving boxes or eating her out? Have you been given the option to record her phone call yet? Have you been given the option to blackmail her yet?

You can't break anything at the school until the kid that's your friend tells you (at school) that she is there fixing the bathroom....
if you want you can checkout my safegame. Just so you know:I used the codes for max corruption and max affection right in the beginning. I still dont get it to work. Thanks for your support.

Apparently it wasn't bugged and I got Neala to level 5, but now I'm stuck with Kaylee. The hints say I should get Fred involved at school, but his only dialogue is for Pito's mom. This fucking game...

Also, does anyone know how you can get all the threesomes? Like a list or something?
... that seems like exactly my problem. I added a savegame so the troubleshooters can do their magic ;)

Elfant

Oct 29, 2019

That one only works at school in the morning.
In the moment I got 3 ffm and 2 mmf threesoms. I´m pretty sure that there a threesome more with Neala and the demon lady. I was hoping of a foursome with Kimberly, but there isn´t.

if you want you can checkout my safegame. Just so you know:I used the codes for max corruption and max affection right in the beginning. I still dont get it to work. Thanks for your support.
She give you the orderto bring boxes to her appartment. The save is after this point.

Last edited:

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
That one only works at school in the morning.
Where's Fred in the morning, though?
In the moment I got 3 ffm and 2 mmf threesoms. I´m pretty sure that there a threesome more with Neala and the demon lady.
I got Sarah and Lisa, mom and Sydney, the teacher and mom. I also got Sarah and you with Fred. And I guess the other mmf is Fred and the mechanic girl. Is that all?

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
He stand outside next to Michelle, when Kaylee is in the school.

Neala and Meridian is the last one.
Alright, thanks. That worked.

Do you know how to get Donna above 2 hearts as well? The hints say I should talk to her some more when I visit her, but her dialogue is the same every time, and when I mention what I heard at the bar she keeps saying no.

Basilisxs Den

Mar 29, 2019
I'm stuck in a room in the other world where some ghost like women is chasing me, the first time I entered this room there was a orb I had to touch but I failed now when I returned the Orb is no longer there, is this a bug or am I suppose to be doing something else?

D

Deleted member 742088

I feel stupid. I'm in the last dungeon, I met one succubus and got the key in the officer room...and I have no clue where to go. Is there a door I'm not seeing somehow? Cause I'm just lost here.

EDIT: I was in fact stupid, and didn't realize there were side hallways in the main foyer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AgentFakku

Elfant

Oct 29, 2019
Alright, thanks. That worked.

Do you know how to get Donna above 2 hearts as well? The hints say I should talk to her some more when I visit her, but her dialogue is the same every time, and when I mention what I heard at the bar she keeps saying no.
Long Prog? Than follow the hint.

I'm stuck in a room in the other world where some ghost like women is chasing me, the first time I entered this room there was a orb I had to touch but I failed now when I returned the Orb is no longer there, is this a bug or am I suppose to be doing something else?
The orbs respawn random. If it not only change the place, it is a bug.

I found another bug,
when you choose neala as your babysitter, this one has the same dialogue as dizzy when you talk with mom
Maybe another bug: I can get Neala als Babysitter (Purity - way)

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
Long Prog? Than follow the hint.
I don't know what you mean. Excuse my terrible cropping, but it looks like the attached pic.

Edit: Yes, it's long prog, but the dialogue simply repeats itself and doesn't progress at all. I just have the same choices over and over again. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do to progress. If you call her at home it's the same scene, if you call her at school she just refuses, if you talk to her in the bar she only says "hello". And if you talk to her in her office then it makes no difference anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thire
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes