4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

someday

May 8, 2018
same noticed i only have HJ hosp, and home, and TF Hosp. so some kind of skip
you have to keep talking to her unitl you see the "All dialogue unlocked" message then you can fuck her at the hospital
hello im having slight problem with kaylee i didn't see her when shes was fixing the toilets and went back the next day and wasn't there ive downloaded the patch and still cant progress her arc can any pls help
Did you break the sink again?

For the ghost you Just have to keep grabbing orbs, it's difficult

Last edited:

shyll

Jul 20, 2017
you have to keep talking to her unitl you see the "All dialogue unlocked" message then you can fuck her at the hospital
turns out there's a simpler reason. it's not been implemented yet(code-wise).

user told me on page 647, it'll come next update. you can check with the cheat for all scenes.

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
I don't think I explained accurately enough in my last post. How would I go about taking a screenshot so that I can show exactly what issue I'm having?
for a windows machine, hold down the ALT key and then tap your Print Screen key. After that open your favorite picture editor and paste it in (CTRL plus V keys) then do any editing you like/need and finally, save.

Apr 5, 2018
Any Idea when version 1.0 final build will be released? I want the full experience rather than playing this version since alot of posts talk about missing images and dialogue in this build.

MrLloyd1989

Oct 1, 2018
I was kind of hoping the mom and Sydney threesome would have been more like the neala and meridiana threesome. Ah well can't complain it's still good

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes