4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

someday

May 8, 2018
I'm stuck in a room in the other world where some ghost like women is chasing me, the first time I entered this room there was a orb I had to touch but I failed now when I returned the Orb is no longer there, is this a bug or am I suppose to be doing something else?
Download The Patch,should fix it

Stewsy

Jun 21, 2018
if you want you can checkout my safegame. Just so you know:I used the codes for max corruption and max affection right in the beginning. I still dont get it to work. Thanks for your support.
Wait, whats the max affection one? i only see the one for purity and corruption, unless purity is affection?

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
I can't seem to get the Jennings ending, I finished the game and I tried talking to her in all possible ways with no results, help?

Rapahel

Aug 6, 2017
any save post dominus fight
I tried doing it but it's either buged or extremely tedious
been sitting and dodging his attacks for half an hour and still the fight wasn't over

Droid88

Jun 15, 2017
Hey Guys i stuck in the room behind this picture on top with the ghost and the steel fences can anyone help me to solve it?

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
been sitting and dodging his attacks for half an hour and still the fight wasn't over
You should have gotten a hint less'n a minute in to use whoever's activated against him (whoever has a speech bubble and a heart). Might just need to activate one to begin with to get the hint, though; depending on what level (of affection) you're at with them, it will make the fight shorter.

Might also need to have one or both X-ray powers on to see who can be used, though.

Rapahel

Aug 6, 2017
You should have gotten a hint less'n a minute in to use whoever's activated against him (whoever has a speech bubble and a heart). Might just need to activate one to begin with to get the hint, though; depending on what level (of affection) you're at with them, it will make the fight shorter.

Might also need to have one or both X-ray powers on to see who can be used, though.
I interacted with whoever was glowing
So am I supposed to have everyone at 5 if I want this to actually end?

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
I interacted with whoever was glowing
So am I supposed to have everyone at 5 if I want this to actually end?
No? I pulled it off with most at 2 or 3 and it didn't take 5 minutes. I'll check against the glowing, but so long as you make sure to not get hit 3 times, should be gold.

Just to make sure, one of 4 or 5 different action-powers should take place when you interact with the right girls when they're ready, from what looks like a black hole to I think lightning. I made sure to wait for the moment Dom tried to teleport closer to activate it (so he's in range to be hit by the activated power), and skeedaddle before he could get his own shot back on me, but for all I know it doesn't have to 'hit' him so much as it has to activate at all.

I could, of course, be wrong.

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
This is something i did a while ago, i've been thinking on keep making more gifs of this game, i know it's not perfect but i did this like a year ago, i think i may have gotten better by now.
Bro this is so nice! even tho her face doesn't match her body color haha, it is impressive and I would love to see more from this game made by you, it is great

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes