4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Donna is fully corruptable (as in make her reach level 5). Just check the journal (Notes icon) next to her profile and it should shed some light on what to do.
there are two tips "slow fall" and "Routine Check-up", her Corruption meter is full so there's nothing i can do and in "Routine Check-up" i get an appointment and talk to her about the bar and she says what i said before.

Reactions: Thire

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
there are two tips "slow fall" and "Routine Check-up", her Corruption meter is full so there's nothing i can do and in "Routine Check-up" i get an appointment and talk to her about the bar and she says what i said before.
Can you send me your save, please?

The only girl I managed to fuck the progression of was Ms Amos. She's perpetually stuck at level 4 no matter what I do but well, that's another story.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Here it is, the one i use is File 5.
Ok, so after messing up with the variables and flags I managed to get Donna to level 5 "Broken" but ironically I broke her scenes. The only one that functions correctly is the home visit when you wake up.

I'm attaching the save file in case you wanna see the dialogue changes but I wouldn't recommend playing/advancing with this savefile. I tried to leave every other flag not related to Donna untouched but since I was practically winging it with no real knowledge of what did what... I guess it's self-explanatory.

xlash

Nov 29, 2018
I get failed to load dialogue for a couple scenes with The Nurse, Mrs. Amos and Mrs Jennings and it seems like others do too. Any fix for the dialogue load?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I get failed to load dialogue for a couple scenes with The Nurse, Mrs. Amos and Mrs Jennings and it seems like others do too. Any fix for the dialogue load?
That's normal since some of the dialogues are not in the game (depending on the level the character is at). Here's the full list of "Missing .txt" errors.

Until they're added (if ever) they'll keep popping up whenever they are "called" by the game. You can copy any of the .txt files from the other characters/events and rename them to the missing .txt file (usually 3.txt or 4.txt) but they won't show the correct scene so I'd advise against doing so unless you want to mess it up.

xlash

Nov 29, 2018
That's normal since some of the dialogues are not in the game (depending on the level the character is at). Here's the full list of "Missing .txt" errors.

Until they're added (if ever) they'll keep popping up whenever they are "called" by the game. You can copy any of the .txt files from the other characters/events and rename them to the missing .txt file (usually 3.txt or 4.txt) but they won't show the correct scene so I'd advise against doing so unless you want to mess it up.

Damn that sucks. Also did his patreon just recently go down?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Damn that sucks. Also did his patreon just recently go down?
Seems like it, although I never check it constantly so don't know how long it has been like that. Probably would be a good idea to switch to SubscribeStar for NSFW works, they're really less restrictive with "fringe" content.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Help! What's to be done?
Gotta enter the rooms. Some rooms have a torch of a certain color. You can carry 2 different torches at any time. The objective is to pull some levers (I believe there's 4 of them), which is easy but the "hard" part is that some door are color-coded with a certain combination of torches.

For example, if a door has a green and red symbol, you need to carry both a green and a red torch to be able to enter/exit through said door.

Reactions: LordbagHQ

xlash

Nov 29, 2018
i see stuff is still broken... sigh

anyways, has anyone figured out how to get the sarah and lisa double bj scene?
1) Talk to Lisa to meet you in private
2) Go to bathroom area and call Sarah to meet you at the bathroom.
3) walk a couple steps in the area and let event start

CMAN

Aug 10, 2017
I can't get ms Jennings past hesitant what do I need from the otherworld to break her resistance according to the phone journal

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes