4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

babystrick

Nov 11, 2019
Hey I'm getting an error message when i get Sydney to wach you and your mother in the shower "Failed to load dialogue: Data/Dialogues/Sydney/shower-fuck-sydney-peep-corrupt/5.txt" any fix for this?
when would this problem be fixed? i met the same thing ,and i dont know what to do

gm1358

Nov 9, 2017
For all those having trouble progressing with Jennings: Must visit her while she is shopping, monday i think, that opens the flood gates to allow progression.

Reactions: lfep
D

Deleted member 753165

Failed to load dialogue:
Data\Dialogues\Sydney\shower-fuck-sydney-peep-blackmail/5.txt

this is the problem. when i get into the shower with mom .and sydney should be peeping. but the words just pop up. then nothing happens .plz help me with it.
Are there other 3some scenes with mom and sydney besides the route ? plz post them if u have . And i also downloaded the patch on the first page ,there is no Data\Dialogues\Sydney\shower-fuck-sydney-peep-blackmail/5.txt .
just
Data\Dialogues\Sydney\shower-fuck-sydney-peep-blackmail/0.txt.

through my hard work of checking everything i can find. it seems that if u finish the 3some of mom and sydney blowing MC. then u can never get mom in the shower because the patch lacks of some files ,for example " Data\Dialogues\Sydney\shower-fuck-sydney-peep-blackmail/5.txt ". So if u finish that 3some, no more shower with mom again. i checked 3 different patches ,and no " Data\Dialogues\Sydney\shower-fuck-sydney-peep-blackmail/5.txt ", and one of them misssed more. So i think maybe only can deal with it , i hope i was wrong.
. if u read this ,plz check it out and fix it. thx
To fix this problem going into the game files and follow the path which the game error says which is Data\Dialogues\Sydney\shower-fuck-sydney-peep-blackmail/5.txt. You will see that 5.txt is missing just copy and paste the 4.txt and rename it 5.txt this should solve your issue. It will allow you to view the scene but the dialogue will be the same as four but if you wanted to you can open the file with the note pad and edit the dialogue to say what you want it to say. Do this process with any dialogues that are said to be missing.

babystrick

Nov 11, 2019
To fix this problem going into the game files and follow the path which the game error says which is Data\Dialogues\Sydney\shower-fuck-sydney-peep-blackmail/5.txt. You will see that 5.txt is missing just copy and paste the 4.txt and rename it 5.txt this should solve your issue. It will allow you to view the scene but the dialogue will be the same as four but if you wanted to you can open the file with the note pad and edit the dialogue to say what you want it to say. Do this process with any dialogues that are said to be missing.
thx ,man, i understand what u tell me, but there is no other" .txt" files .i ll let u see. besides, if u have this right file "Data\Dialogues\Sydney\shower-fuck-sydney-peep-blackmail/ " ,could u share it a little.
QQ截图20191114133558.jpg
QQ截图20191114133608.jpg
there is just one 0.txt file nothing more.

weredre

Oct 11, 2017
I feel like I'm constantly getting stuck does anyone know how to get Donna past 2 it tells me to talk to her and visit her for an appointment but neither are working

Pizzaking

Aug 3, 2017
After breaking the pipe at school kaylee shows up but I can't interact with her anymore. It worked fine the first 3 times but now she just stand there. I tried breaking the pipe during different parts of the school day but after she shows up it won't let me talk to her. How do I fix this?
Also for some scenes it's missing the images is there a patch for this ?

chethan

Mar 23, 2017
Can't get past the inferno puzzle after the dark flames there will be a colour puzzle and can't figure it out

SlamJammin

Jan 1, 2018
Is there a way to trigger the sydney mom bj scene multiple times? In the scenes section there are a couple of different dialogue options and I only triggered the first one.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes