4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

DaddySoares

Sep 26, 2017
You probably can’t fix it. It’s more than likely that the dialogue folder’s missing the file & that won’t be resorted until the writer either uploads the files along with the next patch or you write your own.
I Have the same problem with that scene and a couple of others, but the files exist in the respective folders.

someguy14

Sep 26, 2019
whenever i download the links it would show up as a download for internet explorer and not show up as a compressed file

Pastafarian51

Sep 10, 2018
Unable to install the game

What to do ??
Complain like the rest of us until you get a reasonable answer?

Try re-downloading it using a different file & if that doesn’t work I don’t know what to suggest (I’m no computer expert, I just know a bit more than most people).

Apr 5, 2018
So its been a couple months since the last check in from NergalsNest does anyone know if he gave up on the FINAL build for Urban Demons? Its hard to believe he is still working on it after not posting anything regarding the game since this latest version and since he isnt getting paid for the game anymore. Was this the last update? Will the .txt errors be fixed? Progression dialogue? Missing scenes?

Feb 16, 2019
Nergal is currently putting Urban Demons on hold while he is working on his other project that he has been trying to get out for years, The Solarion Project. So any news towards Urban Demons will not be disclosed until further notice.

Apr 5, 2018
Nergal is currently putting Urban Demons on hold while he is working on his other project that he has been trying to get out for years, The Solarion Project. So any news towards Urban Demons will not be disclosed until further notice.
Are you just saying that with 0 evidence? Can you provide proof that those were his words? If so I dont see a post about it on the Wildswing patreon or the forum boards he used to relay the info on v1.0 beta.

avn10.6.8

Jul 30, 2017
The boss battle has no real lasting effect on the game itself why shouldn't there be a bunch of different version about the people i affected and see what happen because of it?

Feb 16, 2019
Are you just saying that with 0 evidence? Can you provide proof that those were his words? If so I dont see a post about it on the Wildswing patreon or the forum boards he used to relay the info on v1.0 beta.
it

He doesn’t post anything on Patreon, only on his Discord channel. I don’t have to provide shit to a lowly scrub who, like everyone else here; whines, bitches, and moans about the condition of the game. If you want to know what’s going on, then ask him himself instead of complaining.

Jocko Johnson

Jun 15, 2017
So I did some digging around. I used the cheat engine from this link to walk through walls.

https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-vx-ace-cheat-menu.20567/

I made a copy of the entire game folder, applied cheat engine to the copied folder (my screen size for game was a little off but could navigate menus). Pressed F8, entered debug mode and held CTRL to walk through walls. Got to next room, turned off debug mode and then copied save to original game folder. Probably overkill but I am paranoid about introducing new bugs into this game.

Reactions: Benedecat

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Sadly, it doesn't work for me. Those pesky orbs just won't show up. Tried activating/de-activating abilities but no luck. Guess I'll poach a saved file.
For me it didn't work immediatly when I installed the patch. After reentering the ghost maze (going out the room and back in) it worked.

Apr 5, 2018
it

He doesn’t post anything on Patreon, only on his Discord channel. I don’t have to provide shit to a lowly scrub who, like everyone else here; whines, bitches, and moans about the condition of the game. If you want to know what’s going on, then ask him himself instead of complaining.
Yikes. Maybe just dont respond then if your going instantly turn hostile and flame? No one said you had to, all i asked for was proof of what you were saying because alot of times people here pass off information as if they personally know the DEV when they dont.

Didnt even know there was a Discord so I guess you were useful for something lol.

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
Shower scene with mom gets stuck on initial graphic and does not dissapear even after event has finished - is there a fix for this?

Feb 16, 2019
Yikes. Maybe just dont respond then if your going instantly turn hostile and flame? No one said you had to, all i asked for was proof of what you were saying because alot of times people here pass off information as if they personally know the DEV when they dont.

Didnt even know there was a Discord so I guess you were useful for something lol.
well then don’t ask someone for proof and assume they are just spouting crap. Nergal isn’t active on Patreon (especially since Patreon has been monitoring his activity and are very strict to certain policies) but only on Discord. As of now he is busy working on the Solarion Project that he has been trying to get off the ground for years since he has been working on Zombies Life and Urban Demons. Plus don’t forget that GlassFish provides the artwork and she too is busy. From her last stream it does seem like she was working on something for Urban Demon (possibly the end credit of the game).

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes