4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

rissogus21

Sep 24, 2017
nice job ,dude can u edit scenes of mom fucking MC while Sydney is peeping at them? shower 3some with mom and Sydney .
cause i want to solve this:
Failed to load dialogue:
Data\Dialogues\Sydney\shower-fuck-sydney-peep-blackmail/5.txt

i checked files in the game fold , no 5.txt and no shower peeping,no shower 3some graphics ,either. so maybe we can solve that together
the problem you have is that you have to copy file 0 from the folder and rename it as 5

babystrick

Nov 11, 2019
the problem you have is that you have to copy file 0 from the folder and rename it as 5
bro, i tried what u said,but i think copy 0.txt file is just the scene of fucking Sydney. there should be a scene that MC fucking mom while Sydney is peeping at them and should be a txt to that scene. BTW, do u know if anybody `ve posted the graphics in this thread? i am a little obsessive o_O

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
I can't, I just can't get the full screen. I tried all methods that people previously asked on this thread.. Nothing works. Alt+e, changing RGS, DPL settings, f1, Nothing :/ If anyone knows, please help.

BOH56

May 27, 2017
I have a glitch with Dizzy, no matter what I can't walk her home. I've even done the park date with her and still can't walk her home, which is a problem since she's now inviting me into an apartment I can't enter

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Alt + Enter.
Alt + e has never been mentioned as an option for fullscreen in this thread. Not that it matters, since it'll still only display in the same size of window that you set the resolution to in the options, and "fullscreen" has a black box around the edge of the game "window".

EdExmaquina

Apr 11, 2019
I can't, I just can't get the full screen. I tried all methods that people previously asked on this thread.. Nothing works. Alt+e, changing RGS, DPL settings, f1, Nothing :/ If anyone knows, please help.
change the screen settings to 1280 x 720 and start the game and you can see it in full screen this happens because the resolution of the game reaches 1280 x 980
If you start it with a higher resolution, you will not be able to respond to the limit of the game and it appears in window mode

Reactions: allinon

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
change the screen settings to 1280 x 720 and start the game and you can see it in full screen this happens because the resolution of the game reaches 1280 x 980
If you start it with a higher resolution, you will not be able to respond to the limit of the game and it appears in window mode
Brilliant, thank you allot!

Reactions: EdExmaquina

darkdemise21

Jul 17, 2017
So sydney stops watching tv at night when you reach certain point in the story or something? I beat the otherworld but can't advance with sydney because I need to watch her when she watches tv at night. Is there something I'm not doing?

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
So sydney stops watching tv at night when you reach certain point in the story or something? I beat the otherworld but can't advance with sydney because I need to watch her when she watches tv at night. Is there something I'm not doing?
Umm... You're supposed to Peek on her in bed through the hole in the floor. That will trigger her watching tv at night. Every time. But only once per night.

ActualWeasel

Dec 8, 2019
How do you start the Mom and Sydney threesome?

Edit: I got as far as having Bridgette watching you fuck Sydney but I don’t know what I’m supposed to do from there. Or is that all?

Pema13

Sep 1, 2017
I already have the quest but I don't know how to start it.
At some point, during the Afternoon - Weekend I think, knock on her door and she'll answer saying you can't come in because her husband is home. You should get a hint to go to the bar and talk to Mr. Jenning's 'buddy'. Tell him to go on a fishing trip or something with the Mr. next weekend. Afterwards, just wait 'til next weekend and knock again.

How do you start the Mom and Sydney threesome?

Edit: I got as far as having Bridgette watching you fuck Sydney but I don’t know what I’m supposed to do from there. Or is that all?
Talk to Mom when she wakes you up in the morning and ask to 'have fun'. Then talk to her later when she's making dinner. At dinner drop the fork. Lastly, talk to her when she's asleep. Follow similar steps with Sydney afterwards.

Reactions: devillies

ActualWeasel

Dec 8, 2019
I
At some point, during the Afternoon - Weekend I think, knock on her door and she'll answer saying you can't come in because her husband is home. You should get a hint to go to the bar and talk to Mr. Jenning's 'buddy'. Tell him to go on a fishing trip or something with the Mr. next weekend. Afterwards, just wait 'til next weekend and knock again.

Talk to Mom when she wakes you up in the morning and ask to 'have fun'. Then talk to her later when she's making dinner. At dinner drop the fork. Lastly, talk to her when she's asleep. Follow similar steps with Sydney afterwards.
When you talk to her when she is asleep, is it the part when you tell her to come downstairs in a minute? That’s where I’m at, I do that and then I have Sydney spawn on the couch and then I “speak” to her which starts the sex scene but with Bridgette talking about needing to record it. I put the video camera in front of the TV and try again but it just does the same thing. Am I missing something?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cooldude33

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
Is it known if the bugs of the beta have been fixed or if a new version will be released correcting errors?
Has Nergal commented something?

Reactions: BlackOne 34

Pema13

Sep 1, 2017
When you talk to her when she is asleep, is it the part when you tell her to come downstairs in a minute? That’s where I’m at, I do that and then I have Sydney spawn on the couch and then I “speak” to her which starts the sex scene but with Bridgette talking about needing to record it. I put the video camera in front of the TV and try again but it just does the same thing. Am I missing something?
That should start it. She watches it and then gets upset and refuses to indulge in anything with you. Should be able to go to bed afterwards, wake up and ask her to jump in with you but she should refuse.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes