4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Pema13

Sep 1, 2017
How to send to miss Jennings for babysit...I can't open messages in phone...
Like your phone just wont open or the option to Babysit isn't appearing for Jennings?

Normally, for babysitting you would;

Talk to mom in the kitchen > Tell her she needs to go out more > open phone > Heart Icon > Navigate to desired sitter > Click the text icon above them > Select Babysit.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
I seriously gotta know what is each ending like and if there are pregnancies like what is the best ending dodo far is it the good route?

Pema13

Sep 1, 2017
I seriously gotta know what is each ending like and if there are pregnancies like what is the best ending dodo far is it the good route?
There are no pregnancies in Nergal's version. Xalenda's mod has the closest thing, but there are no sprite/image/story changes. It's mostly lip service, but still kind of interesting.

As far as the endings I don't believe there is that much of a difference between any of them. The game is still playable after you finish it. There is a final scene, which is, like the others, repeatable. Depending on your choice(s), the scene differs in dialogue and sexual position. Other than that final scene, I don't believe the outcome at the end changes anything in the Overworld.

Being Good/Bad/Blackmail changes the dialogue between the MC and his partner(s). You can see what they'll say by going to each character's Dialogue folder. Most of them will have something like Purity/Corrupt/Blackmail, BJ/Ride/Park/School/Paymeon, etc. Heck, you can even tweak some of it if you want.

Also, you can enter the cheat codes on MC's computer to unlock all the scenes and another code to either fully Purity/Corrupt the women and play any scene you may want that way. Unfortunately, the Blackmail options, Donna's scenes and some of the fun before the scene and after scene dialogue you'll miss out on.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
There are no pregnancies in Nergal's version. Xalenda's mod has the closest thing, but there are no sprite/image/story changes. It's mostly lip service, but still kind of interesting.

As far as the endings I don't believe there is that much of a difference between any of them. The game is still playable after you finish it. There is a final scene, which is, like the others, repeatable. Depending on your choice(s), the scene differs in dialogue and sexual position. Other than that final scene, I don't believe the outcome at the end changes anything in the Overworld.

Being Good/Bad/Blackmail changes the dialogue between the MC and his partner(s). You can see what they'll say by going to each character's Dialogue folder. Most of them will have something like Purity/Corrupt/Blackmail, BJ/Ride/Park/School/Paymeon, etc. Heck, you can even tweak some of it if you want.

Also, you can enter the cheat codes on MC's computer to unlock all the scenes and another code to either fully Purity/Corrupt the women and play any scene you may want that way. Unfortunately, the Blackmail options, Donna's scenes and some of the fun before the scene and after scene dialogue you'll miss out on.
There is a mod that adds pregnancy no one ever told me about this where do I find it?

Minstrel333

Sep 7, 2017
Stuck on Kaylee's like last event, anyone have a solution for the Fred threeway thing? Anytime I talk to him he always enters Pito's mom's event instead of Kaylee's. Tried to see if anyone posted about it but can't find anything.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Stuck on Kaylee's like last event, anyone have a solution for the Fred threeway thing? Anytime I talk to him he always enters Pito's mom's event instead of Kaylee's. Tried to see if anyone posted about it but can't find anything.
You talk to him at the wrong time. Get Kaylee to school in the morning. Fred should be standing outside next to Miss Jennings

Reactions: Minstrel333

hamburger12345

Dec 14, 2019
Im stuck in the otherworld after the invisible fire maze and the dragons. Im now at the teal, yelloe and dark-blue torches, but how do i continue? i also cant return for some reason. Help would be aprecciated

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes