4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

darkdemise21

Jul 17, 2017
Can someone help me with Donna, I got the scene where I talked to her at bar with friends, then it says to follow up with appointment to talk about what happened at the bar but it's like she won't budge. I completed the otherworld and everything but nothing works. I'm stuck

Reactions: Thire

kymerazero

Dec 11, 2017
the underworld broke here with you guys? the first time the red balls appeared but not anymore (and the ghost girl pass walls)

Watermelon9637

Mar 25, 2017
Believe it's under the name "wildswing" if I remember correctly.
nope, I think that's from another future project with glassfish. The current project which he is working with witchking00 is the solarion project. Here is the link

Reactions: Fed

Zanoruk

Nov 29, 2019
I'm stuck at level 2 with Donna, she just keeps on repeating the same things over and over and refuses anything else. I've searched the thread several times, but can't find any info on how to get past this. I've also noticed that even though I've done videos for the PayMeOn page, I'm not actually able to upload them. The ones that come to mind right away are Kaylee in the School, Sarah, and Lisa

Reactions: Thire

DeMoN!

Jan 11, 2018
Are you sure thia game isn't finished ??
They said there will be another update but they didn't work on the game form 2 months ago

Pema13

Sep 1, 2017
nope, I think that's from another future project with glassfish. The current project which he is working with witchking00 is the solarion project. Here is the link
Ah. Thank you. My mistake. I remember the Solarion, but I thought it was under the other name.

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Can someone please tell me how to raise my paymeon so that both Mrs Jennings and Amos can leave their husbands?
Post every picture and video, also invest in both stores, and then you'll make enough to cover both their rent.

Only for me or this version is buged as hell?
Its 1.0 Beta, its buggy for all of us not to mention missing a lot of dialogue, and I don't see that changing any time soon.

johncrap

Apr 7, 2018
Post every picture and video, also invest in both stores, and then you'll make enough to cover both their rent.

Its 1.0 Beta, its buggy for all of us not to mention missing a lot of dialogue, and I don't see that changing any time soon.
Thank you for the help. Could you please explain to me how exactly I could post pics and videos. I am already investigating in both the comic book store and the pool, but every time I go to the sexstore the girl at the desk just asks me to host events on Saturday. Plus I have no idea how to set up a camera to record videos in my room or to get Fred to do it at school with Keylee.

johncrap

Apr 7, 2018
Thanks for the help. Could you please explain to me how to post pictures and videos? I am currently investigating in both the comic book store and the pool, but every time I go to the sex shop the girl behind the counter just asks me ho host events. Plus I really don’t know how to set up a camera in my room to shoot videos or to get Fred to record me at school with Keylee.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes