4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Danny95

Sep 28, 2017
when i go into the mirror both treesomes 4 and 5 with mom and sydney are exactyl the same is that correct? (and i mean in the menu where you can choose the sexual actions not the time it happened

conrad1508

Feb 1, 2018
Nergal is a fucking liar. What the fuck to start a new game, if the old one is not finished. Will there be fools who will donate money to him?

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Thank you for the help. Could you please explain to me how exactly I could post pics and videos. I am already investigating in both the comic book store and the pool, but every time I go to the sexstore the girl at the desk just asks me to host events on Saturday. Plus I have no idea how to set up a camera to record videos in my room or to get Fred to do it at school with Keylee.
TO post the pictures and videos you just have to have the PayMeOn page set up and then select the icon below the MC's face icon on the page. Investing in the pool doesn't really do much other than let you buy swimsuits and bang the women there, but for the comic book store and the sex shop you need to invest, set up the events with the cashiers and buy the outfits for each woman along with have them at a high enough relationship level - either three or four should do it.

To set up the camera in your room, I think you need to use DIY tools to build a place to put it. As for Kaylee and Fred I think its to do with her relationship level, but I don't remember what level it needs to be.

johncrap

Apr 7, 2018
TO post the pictures and videos you just have to have the PayMeOn page set up and then select the icon below the MC's face icon on the page. Investing in the pool doesn't really do much other than let you buy swimsuits and bang the women there, but for the comic book store and the sex shop you need to invest, set up the events with the cashiers and buy the outfits for each woman along with have them at a high enough relationship level - either three or four should do it.

To set up the camera in your room, I think you need to use DIY tools to build a place to put it. As for Kaylee and Fred I think its to do with her relationship level, but I don't remember what level it needs to be.
I have managed to do set up my PayMeOn account and get enough money. Thank you kindly for your help. I don’t know why I can’t interact with Keylee at school, but I guess it might just be a temporary bug.Changing the subject, am I the only one who is having trouble with Donna? Whenever I want to play the riding scene the game just skips It. I saw on Trelli that Nergal still needs to fix Donna’s progression. Still I’d like to know if you had the same problem.

johncrap

Apr 7, 2018
In addition is did I miss something or did nergal not include the scene in which Peter and Mrs Jennings fuck in front of the whole class? It was in the old versions of the game

johncrap

Apr 7, 2018
In addition is did I miss something or did nergal not include the scene in which Peter and Mrs Jennings fuck in front of the whole class? It was in the old versions of the game

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Can't remember off hand, but asking the exact same thing twenty minutes apart isn't going to make anyone answer quicker...

Reactions: onz76

Pema13

Sep 1, 2017
I have managed to do set up my PayMeOn account and get enough money. Thank you kindly for your help. I don’t know why I can’t interact with Keylee at school, but I guess it might just be a temporary bug.Changing the subject, am I the only one who is having trouble with Donna? Whenever I want to play the riding scene the game just skips It. I saw on Trelli that Nergal still needs to fix Donna’s progression. Still I’d like to know if you had the same problem.
May need to progress more with Kaylee while she is at work. Also, before I had a bug where my game would freeze when I first talked to her in the bathroom. Fixed it by clicking the "!" in the cafeteria. If that is still there, try that and then talking to her.

As for Donna, you can only see each scene once, for the first time, because her "sex dialogue" was never completed pass the first events. So it will automatically close the scene because the game can't find the correct dialogue for said scene. It is one of the things Nergal hasn't gotten to finishing. Another being Kaylee's regular progression dialogue.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
so in the underworld i put out a coloured candle and now im stuck in a room with 3 locked doors

kymerazero

Dec 11, 2017
need to see the ending first
no, you dont, I get while in the final dungeon but not after beat the game.

and after the evening fuck talk again and she will talk about a house then you can get the apartament, then go talk with her in the morning so in the evening she will be there and never again Alisson will be home

Dood

Aug 26, 2016
I installed the patch as instructed for the ghost girl chase sequence, but the red orbs still aren't reappearing, is there something I'm supposed to do?

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
I installed the patch as instructed for the ghost girl chase sequence, but the red orbs still aren't reappearing, is there something I'm supposed to do?
Did you left the ghost area and re-entered? By leaving I don't mean waking but going to the Underworld map.

johncrap

Apr 7, 2018
Can't remember off hand, but asking the exact same thing twenty minutes apart isn't going to make anyone answer quicker...
Apologies. That wasn’t my intention. When I posted that message my internet connection was a bit weak and I had thought the first message hadn’t been posted. Thank you for the hint, anyway

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok so the game does not say competed so i hope there are fixes to problems and mybe some more sex scenes like the pool aea. just to through out an idea do not now if the dev comes to this site but if some one could ask how about all the girls have one big orgy with the mc .

johncrap

Apr 7, 2018
ok so the game does not say competed so i hope there are fixes to problems and mybe some more sex scenes like the pool aea. just to through out an idea do not now if the dev comes to this site but if some one could ask how about all the girls have one big orgy with the mc .
Judging from how things have been going, we can consider ourselves lucky for finally having the chance to reach the end of the game. According to Nergal’s Trello he should take care of the latest bugs, but I don’t personally know when that’s going to happen. Regarding the new contents you mentioned, there is a possibility of new scenes and DLCs being added in the future, but for now the game is officially completed.

johncrap

Apr 7, 2018
Judging from how things have been going, we can consider ourselves lucky for finally having the chance to reach the end of the game. According to Nergal’s Trello he should take care of the latest bugs, but I don’t personally know when that’s going to happen. Regarding the new contents you mentioned, there is a possibility of new scenes and DLCs being added in the future, but for now the game is officially completed.
That being said, I really hope that we get some new entertaining material in the future as you mentioned

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes