4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
Can someone tell me what to do next? Im working on Mrs jennings and I'm at her 2 Heart "Hesitant". The tip says I need to break down her resistance more. Maybe something in the Otherworld can help. I feel like I've gotten pretty far in the otherworld and nothing is triggering. I'm through the gate doing the stealth by the guards part. Every other milf is at 4 or 5 hearts.

Reactions: Thire

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Can someone tell me what to do next? Im working on Mrs jennings and I'm at her 2 Heart "Hesitant". The tip says I need to break down her resistance more. Maybe something in the Otherworld can help. I feel like I've gotten pretty far in the otherworld and nothing is triggering. I'm through the gate doing the stealth by the guards part. Every other milf is at 4 or 5 hearts.
I think what you have to do is now go invisible after you do a school gym event and interact with her after it when she is in the locker room.

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
I think what you have to do is now go invisible after you do a school gym event and interact with her after it when she is in the locker room.
Thats what I thought, but it doesnt allow me to do anything when i go in there. It shows the picture of her in the locker room and the boy says "Wow" or whatever, then the scene stops.

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Thats what I thought, but it doesnt allow me to do anything when i go in there. It shows the picture of her in the locker room and the boy says "Wow" or whatever, then the scene stops.
Hmm, then try going to the grocery store on different days after schools is done or in the afternoon on weekdays. Last time I played it it didn't give me a hint to go there for Mrs. Jennings but I remembered there was a event that happens there that Nergal put in.

Last edited:

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Game deleted my saves, so I deleted the game. You would be wise to make a backup somewhere the game won't look when you get to the castle.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Screenshot_20200106-112023_Twitter.jpg
This is a tweet from Nergal. There is no reference to completing UD. I guess the "beta" is now the complete version. That's right, no personal endings or epilogue, Donna scenes are only the first time for most of them, no underwear busts for some characters, and Mom and Sydney not having unique true corruption pictures. I guess the project now belongs to the modders.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hello, been awhile, could someone provide me with a save that is just after you fuck the fae queen (meaning before everything new within the Otherworld)? Need it so I can explore that area before using it for the mod. Please and thank you.

Fed

May 14, 2017
View attachment 508390
This is a tweet from Nergal. There is no reference to completing UD. I guess the "beta" is now the complete version. That's right, no personal endings or epilogue, Donna scenes are only the first time for most of them, no underwear busts for some characters, and Mom and Sydney not having unique true corruption pictures. I guess the project now belongs to the modders.
Damn that's super disappointing especially considering he said he'd finish it on his blog :(.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
wait what someone had said was he is working on his other games then he was going to come back and finish this one. that's what was posted some where up there are in one of the pages

• Love
Reactions: A-9570

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
Hello, been awhile, could someone provide me with a save that is just after you fuck the fae queen (meaning before everything new within the Otherworld)? Need it so I can explore that area before using it for the mod. Please and thank you.
from Faerie queen, got stuck in here.
There is a collection of saves.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ChillyScholar

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Damn that's super disappointing especially considering he said he'd finish it on his blog :(.
I'm pretty sure things are going to go with this the same way as a Zombie's Life, with nergal coming back to finish it later... much, much later.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes