4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
NergalsNest eh.. the final build is for the fans that's stuck by you for all these years. I honestly can say I've played through UD 20 times legitly. The final build wouldn't be necessarily for modders but also the fans since we can finally get the last bit of dialogue out the way and the remaining bugs. Once that's done i'll feel completed.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i liked this game just was hoping for an al out orgy scene lol. and chilly i like you stuff too. i rember you saing something about not hitting on you chicka lol. i may be wrong tho it was a long time back lol

jfull27

Mar 5, 2018
How am I supposed to get to Kaylee lvl. 5? I try to get her to come to the school like the hint says but she doesn't say anything. Also, how are you meant to get to Sydney lvl. 5? I'm doing it on the couch with the mom in the kitchen but it isn't working. Final edit: It seems like Nurse Donna corrupt sex scene dialogue lvl. 3 and beyond is bugged, any idea on how to fix it?

Last edited:

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
My lesson here is if you want something do it yourself
I just spending weeks learn how to use RPG Maker and create my own mod lmao
cool. i've been thinking about trying my hand at modding this game. how hard was it? any chance of you posting your mod?

oev

Oct 19, 2017
I'm having a problem with Sydney when inviting her to shower. I can send her a message, but she won't reply. The message screen is just stuck at the first message I sent her.

I've tried cheating her to max stats and then tried to invite her, but it still doesn't work.

Reactions: Tomislav Dragić

jrelite

Oct 13, 2019
View attachment 8211

Overview:
Urban Demons, a tale of two souls lost in the darkness. Take control of Peter, the perverted young male, as you journey around the city seeking to complete your goals. Encounter a variety of women, all of whom you can talk and interact with... or more! However, discover your fate as you travel into the very depths of hell to uncover the truth of who you are. But more importantly who or what you will become. Your main goal is to corrupt all the women you can find as you travel between the real world and the Otherworld. This goal becomes slightly easier when you are blessed by demonic forces. But are these powers there to merely help you? Or are there more sinister motives at hand? With a large selection of NPCs to interact with and a compelling story that will see you enter the depths of hell, be sure to check out the latest version!
Thread Updated: 2019-10-09
Release Date: 2019-10-09
Developer: ( / )
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0 Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Codes:

Changelog:

Controls:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

View attachment 163839 View attachment 163838 View attachment 163837
1579017545317.png

im stuck in here for a week please help i got mission for go to the other world to find some help in here but i get nothing :(

(mom heart lvl 3 , mrs jennings heart lvl 3)

Mar 19, 2018
I'm having a problem with Sydney when inviting her to shower. I can send her a message, but she won't reply. The message screen is just stuck at the first message I sent her.

I've tried cheating her to max stats and then tried to invite her, but it still doesn't work.
Mine works fine

MCMasked

Jun 11, 2017
Hey so, i found a bug that pretty much stop me from progressing with mom. I need to go see the Naga in Incendus but i am currently stuck in the underworld.

I conquered the underworld and became the master there, but the next night i wanted to retrace my steps as i am now the master of the underworld, but i got stuck out of the map in the stairway with 1 shadows and 4 statues, 2 maps under the throne room. So now i can't go anywhere else and just spawn at same spot (out of map) every time i return to underworld. To wake up i always go close enough to the wall so that the statues spot me and wake me up.

Anything i can do?

Feb 16, 2019
Hey so, i found a bug that pretty much stop me from progressing with mom. I need to go see the Naga in Incendus but i am currently stuck in the underworld.

I conquered the underworld and became the master there, but the next night i wanted to retrace my steps as i am now the master of the underworld, but i got stuck out of the map in the stairway with 1 shadows and 4 statues, 2 maps under the throne room. So now i can't go anywhere else and just spawn at same spot (out of map) every time i return to underworld. To wake up i always go close enough to the wall so that the statues spot me and wake me up.

Anything i can do?
restart. If anything before you go through the Underworld you need to make progression with the women first. If you do not, then you will end up with not progressing with many of the women in the game. Make sure you have the necessary levels met with the women before you go through the Underworld in order to progress is priority to a full completion.

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017

have you followed the order of scenes? and after sending the message, you do need to pace a bit. outside of that cant think of anything else, maybe try activating her other scenes again, or talking to her*shrugs

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes