4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

peliroja19623

Jan 6, 2020
Hi, please, how is the mission of Professor "Mr Jennings didn't follow me. I need to break down her resistance more. Maybe something in the otherworld can help?" Should I complete breast corruption with the power of the snake? and go back to her? or where I have to go, since I went to all otherworld sites and completed the final 4, but I can't get past that mission of the teacher.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
I think this is the new patreon of this game in case anyone is interested

I haven't seen anyone mention this before, has anyone gotten confirmation off Glass and Nergal that this is their second page for the game or any of their future projects together? Nobody should donate until there is solid evidence.

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
I haven't seen anyone mention this before, has anyone gotten confirmation off Glass and Nergal that this is their second page for the game or any of their future projects together? Nobody should donate until there is solid evidence.
I dont get why Nergal rebranded. He alredy had tons of fans with UD and Zombie's life alone. Was it some sort of shame over his project? Distancing himself from some of the themes?

Or is the new name / brand because he teamed up with more people and wanted the name sake to be with input from all involved?

Feb 16, 2019
I dont get why Nergal rebranded. He alredy had tons of fans with UD and Zombie's life alone. Was it some sort of shame over his project? Distancing himself from some of the themes?

Or is the new name / brand because he teamed up with more people and wanted the name sake to be with input from all involved?
it’s more like Patreon has been on his ass more times then he can count so he just disband his old Patreon and made a new one but will release no new content until he knows it’s safe to do so. Seeing Patreon is against incest, shota, and lolli these days. Making it harder for some adult game developers to get support on their content.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
it’s more like Patreon has been on his ass more times then he can count so he just disband his old Patreon and made a new one but will release no new content until he knows it’s safe to do so. Seeing Patreon is against incest, shota, and lolli these days. Making it harder for some adult game developers to get support on their content.

The rebranding was necessary as I had to completely drop ties with my projects on the Patreon due to the mass reporting that came from here and elsewhere for having incest themes in the game. That patreon isn't a "new" patreon, it's the same one as before, just with a different URL and brand. So everyone that was pledged before is still pledged to that one, depsite it being paused.

I'm hoping to have some updates on that patreon soon. But all work regarding UD and AZL will be kept off of it. I'm hoping to have a UD bug fix build out soon-ish. TSP is currently taking my time.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
The rebranding was necessary as I had to completely drop ties with my projects on the Patreon due to the mass reporting that came from here and elsewhere for having incest themes in the game. That patreon isn't a "new" patreon, it's the same one as before, just with a different URL and brand. So everyone that was pledged before is still pledged to that one, depsite it being paused.

I'm hoping to have some updates on that patreon soon. But all work regarding UD and AZL will be kept off of it. I'm hoping to have a UD bug fix build out soon-ish. TSP is currently taking my time.
Oh so it is you?
Nevermind, I was just being cautious of potential scam artists.

conrad1508

Feb 1, 2018

in other words, you do not finish the previous job you want to get money for a new one? Not a cent will not list until I see UD completed to the end. You are, to put it mildly, a liar and a hack.

• Angry
Reactions: TheDarkSky and AB84

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017

Make a Subscribe star dude - their TOS is much looser - its a freedom of speech focused subscription service, and noone will fuck with you there.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Oh so it is you?
Nevermind, I was just being cautious of potential scam artists.
It is indeed, me.

in other words, you do not finish the previous job you want to get money for a new one? Not a cent will not list until I see UD completed to the end. You are, to put it mildly, a liar and a hack.
I doubt you were giving me a "cent" anyway. In fact you were probably one of the people mass flagging the patreon. Something about shooting yourself in the foot. Most people would provide evidence for their claims, but I guess we can carry on throwing around baseless opinions.

Make a Subscribe star dude - their TOS is much looser - its a freedom of speech focused subscription service, and noone will fuck with you there.
I've thought about it. I guess Subscribe Star isn't as popular as Patreon, due to the lack of paypal support, but it's an option. Either way UD and AZL will not be worked on any further (except the UD build which I hope to release eventually on my blog.) So if I did a project with similar themes, I'd probably move it over to Subscribe Star.

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
sup NergalsNest I think I asked you a year ago if you would implement sounds back in the game. Thanks for doing that!

been following this project for years now, so all is well. I just cant wait till you finally release the last build for UD then this journey will be over.

THEN ChillyScholar and his big brain can come in and take the throne with mods and keep this game going for another year or so.

Chillyyyyy is inevitable[/QUOTE]

conrad1508

Feb 1, 2018
It is indeed, me.

I doubt you were giving me a "cent" anyway. In fact you were probably one of the people mass flagging the patreon. Something about shooting yourself in the foot. Most people would provide evidence for their claims, but I guess we can carry on throwing around baseless opinions.
Given. A couple of months until I was completely disappointed. A liar accuses of lying. funny. I put you on the contrary as an example as an honest developer. Mistake. The same as most. You'll leave your current project unfinished, too.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
sup NergalsNest I think I asked you a year ago if you would implement sounds back in the game. Thanks for doing that!

been following this project for years now, so all is well. I just cant wait till you finally release the last build for UD then this journey will be over.

THEN ChillyScholar and his big brain can come in and take the throne with mods and keep this game going for another year or so.

Chillyyyyy is inevitable
You mention me and Nergal in the same post? Are you trying to get me killed!?

Reactions: Emojis

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

Chillyyyyy is inevitable
[/QUOTE]

It's funny, because I think I'd still love to do more with the sound in UD xD But I'm interested to see what the modders do with it going forward. Xalenda's mod has great promise I think.

That said, I don't think there's going to be anything in the final build that will be useful to the modders since I don't think the mods use the Long Progression dialogues and Chilly's mod is still using the v0.9 scene dialogues that are missing for Donna. Though I could be wrong.

Given. A couple of months until I was completely disappointed. A liar accuses of lying. funny. I put you on the contrary as an example as an honest developer. Mistake. The same as most. You'll leave your current project unfinished, too.
(y)

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a way to enable the old sex scene system?
Play Chilly's mod, it uses the old scene system I believe.

You mention me and Nergal in the same post? Are you trying to get me killed!?
Is there some sort of curse I'm not familiar with?

Reactions: Oniblonde
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes