4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

andrewssgt

Jan 11, 2020
I don't think I am using the most "current" version of the game. Can I get a link to it and perhaps some good suggestions for mods?

Feb 16, 2019
I am using 1.0-beta
I don't think I am using the most "current" version of the game. Can I get a link to it and perhaps some good suggestions for mods?
this is the latest version. The finale, isn’t done yet. Just some dialogue fixes for Donna and Kaylee and it’s done for good. Nergal is busy trying to work on TSP (The Solarion Project) and soon release the first beta of the game. Once he does that, he’ll finish the last few fixes on UD and it’s done. Nothing else added, no new scenes or characters, that will be all.

Reactions: andrewssgt

andrewssgt

Jan 11, 2020
So i have searched the thread and the internet in general. And it has been asked many times here and mostly have been just gone unanswered.

Sydney's Family Video quest. I can't seem to trigger it.

Both mom and her are level 5 broken purity and I still have the quest. How is this quest triggered? Did I somehow skip it and can no longer trigger it?

I have the video camera. Known places I can set it up are the tv in the living room, in the MC's room there is the bed, tv and window, and the toilet in the park. Am I missing any?

When I trigger the anal scene on the couch at night Mom watches and talks about setting up a camera but I haven't been able get anything out of that clue.

wraith101

Jul 7, 2018
does anyone know when the final version of urban demons is coming out? Or if nergal changed his mind and this is the final version now? please and thank you.

Feb 16, 2019
does anyone know when the final version of urban demons is coming out? Or if nergal changed his mind and this is the final version now? please and thank you.
I said earlier that Nergal is busy with his other game (The Solarion Project). And this version is only the minor finale of the game. However, Nergal will implement the dialogues for Doanna and Kaylee and that will be the end of the game. Nothing else to be added after that.
So as of now, this is the final version of the game until Nergal adds in those final tweeks.
When he will do that, that all depends on when he gets the first beta of his other game out. So no known date of release.

wraith101

Jul 7, 2018
I said earlier that Nergal is busy with his other game (The Solarion Project). And this version is only the minor finale of the game. However, Nergal will implement the dialogues for Doanna and Kaylee and that will be the end of the game. Nothing else to be added after that.
So as of now, this is the final version of the game until Nergal adds in those final tweeks.
When he will do that, that all depends on when he gets the first beta of his other game out. So no known date of release.
Thanks. I was aware he is work on TSP and what the final version would look like, ive seen his blog, but i was under the impression from his last post that he would finish UD relatively soon after the beta. No biggie though. I would however, like to know where I can track any of this progress and catch updates. He has no patreon except for the joint one with witchking00 for TSP. He hasnt even updated his blog for TSP so honestly, he is pretty much completely off the radar. Even trello is inactive.

I am glad to hear that he will do it after the first beta comes out. That's new info to me. Good to hear, just wish I knew how to follow him myself.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
For those wondering wondering you can now download The Solarion Project 0.1 demo, you can check it out here:

I wanted to make a separate thread, but it seems I don't have permissions to do that.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
For those wondering wondering you can now download The Solarion Project 0.1 demo, you can check it out here:

I wanted to make a separate thread, but it seems I don't have permissions to do that.
Any idea when will you lanch the last version for UD?

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Is the version at the mega link just completely fucked or am I somehow retarded? The missing font I found in this thread but it's also crashing at the start because it's missing a soundfile, won't let me open the options (missing soundfile) and when I just try to be cheeky and copy/paste/rename a random sound; I can get past 'New Game' only to have it crash immediately because of a missing graphic.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Is the version at the mega link just completely fucked or am I somehow retarded? The missing font I found in this thread but it's also crashing at the start because it's missing a soundfile, won't let me open the options (missing soundfile) and when I just try to be cheeky and copy/paste/rename a random sound; I can get past 'New Game' only to have it crash immediately because of a missing graphic.
Try re-installing the rpg maker vx ace rtp.

Fed

May 14, 2017
Basically when I get time to work on it, I do bits and pieces whenever I can. But I want to do an entire play through before releasing so I'm happy with it.
Glad to hear it's not dead, myself and many others are eagerly awaiting the final release :).

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Hey guys how do you fight prince goap
he will attack you, dodge out of the way, when a symbol appears over his head, use q to order neela to attack, do that like 4 or 5 times and you will win, and have your choice of ending scene, each is a little different

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes