4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

adam924

Jul 17, 2017
he will attack you, dodge out of the way, when a symbol appears over his head, use q to order neela to attack, do that like 4 or 5 times and you will win, and have your choice of ending scene, each is a little different
Thanks I really appreciate it

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
The log tells me I need to find somebody in the Otherworld to progress with the Mom. Over there I'm still stuck in the room with two pentagrams to either side, the demon chick tells me the left side needs time, the right one is easier (but gives no clue on how to do it). From what I could find so far I apparently need to progress with Neala.
However, I can never talk to her in the cafe or her apartment and 'I should see if what we did in the Otherworld...' doesn't do anything; I repeated the events in her room and in the cafe to no avail. How can I progress at this point?

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Basically when I get time to work on it, I do bits and pieces whenever I can. But I want to do an entire play through before releasing so I'm happy with it.
Will the final release have the remaining scenes and art on the trello or just dialogue and bug fixes?

Jun 3, 2019
You don't need the program, just the RTP files,
ok the game works now..
but the bottom of the screen is covered by the taskbar...
what can I do about it?
I tried running it in full screen but it isn't really full screen and the bottom is still covered..

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
ok the game works now..
what can I do about it?
I tried running it in full screen but it isn't really full screen and the bottom is still covered..
Sorry, can't help with that one - it might be your screen resolution, since UD plays at a pretty big size for a VX Ace game.

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
ok the game works now..
what can I do about it?
If your on win 10 you can make the task bar auto hide itself, or you can try and force a higher resolution on your monitor.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes