4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Hey so, i found a bug that pretty much stop me from progressing with mom. I need to go see the Naga in Incendus but i am currently stuck in the underworld.

I conquered the underworld and became the master there, but the next night i wanted to retrace my steps as i am now the master of the underworld, but i got stuck out of the map in the stairway with 1 shadows and 4 statues, 2 maps under the throne room. So now i can't go anywhere else and just spawn at same spot (out of map) every time i return to underworld. To wake up i always go close enough to the wall so that the statues spot me and wake me up.

Anything i can do?
Tell me how to beat the Final castle in the Underworld. I keep getting detected and can't progress.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Like what? All I'm doing for the final bug fix build is adding in Donna's scenes and Kaylee's dialogue. And fixing some of the bugs that have been reported.
I checked the Trello, but I see most stuff has been cleaned up there. Well, if you say it's done, then it's done, I suppose.

dato000

Nov 16, 2017
Hey guys, could you help me, I got this bug:

When I'm in highschool area, in the moment I enter there's a dialogue scene between Alison (Ms Amos daughter) and some bully:

View attachment 530487 View attachment 530492
View attachment 530494 View attachment 530495

when the bully character tries to run away is interrupted by my character, and there's nothing I can do, nothing else happens and the games just freezes. anybody have that problem?
guys? a little help over here?? sorry for my bad english, I know it sucks

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
With the way the corruption path went and all the creampies that happen, it never once crossed your mind to consider adding pregnancy at least as an option? Like busts with big bellies? a Harem ending with all these women our MC has conquered fat and pregnant with his children?

Reactions: onz76

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
guys? a little help over here?? sorry for my bad english, I know it sucks
Just tried, it works in my game. The conversation is supposed to continue with you and the bully.
Try reloading a previous save, or deleting and reinstalling the game (back up your saves), or uninstalling and reinstalling the RTP. That usually works.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
With the way the corruption path went and all the creampies that happen, it never once crossed your mind to consider adding pregnancy at least as an option? Like busts with big bellies? a Harem ending with all these women our MC has conquered fat and pregnant with his children?
I don't like pregnancy, so no, it didn't.

Housemouse007

May 11, 2019
Like what? All I'm doing for the final bug fix build is adding in Donna's scenes and Kaylee's dialogue. And fixing some of the bugs that have been reported.
Half of the paymeon dialogues fail and therefore no way to upload for $$$$. Missing dialogues in various places. Failed to load (such as your sister in her bedroom changing in the morning)

Am I the only one? I went back to this site's topic and r\d and fresh installed. Still these problems. I saw on your Trello page that these were supposed to be fixed. Also the issues I have are not on the bugfix.

Am confused?????

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Enter the top right door in the room with the 3 guards and 4 gargoyle statues. It's in one of the boxes in that room.
When I try i get instantly detected out of no where. If you beat the final castle, can you tell me how so I can do it myself?

Eathlome

Nov 13, 2017
I am currently stuck with Donna at level 2 and Ms. Amos at level 4.
  • Donna
    • I have seen her at the bar and hear her talk about wanting sex
    • I have the mission 'Routine Check-up'
    • Going to the check-up and selecting the 'Bar...' talk option (both corruption and purity) has her say "Please leave... I can't do this."
    • Corruption is maxes
  • Ms. Amos
    • I have the quest 'Next Steps'
    • When I visit her bedroom during the night she says "I can't do this right now."
    • Corruption is maxed

Reactions: Thire

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
I am currently stuck with Donna at level 2 and Ms. Amos at level 4.
  • Donna
    • I have seen her at the bar and hear her talk about wanting sex
    • I have the mission 'Routine Check-up'
    • Going to the check-up and selecting the 'Bar...' talk option (both corruption and purity) has her say "Please leave... I can't do this."
    • Corruption is maxes
  • Ms. Amos
    • I have the quest 'Next Steps'
    • When I visit her bedroom during the night she says "I can't do this right now."
    • Corruption is maxed
Sounds like you probably have long progression on, so you need to have seen all their daily dialogues first.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes